Now can we fire him? (McMahon) (1 Viewer)

Lutz had nothing to do with the bumbling a kickoff return on the 1 yard line.

And Lutz had no chance to even kick the ball at the end of the last game.
No. But Lutz kicks low and we can't orchestrate protection around that.

Someone retains the ST coach, someone put an untested kicker on the roster based on a tryout.

It's time we stop kicking field goals and extra points go for two and only kick a field goal at the end of the game when necessary

After these ongoing miscues, it is inconceivable how McMahon has a job. Either the Saints special teams players are dumb as rocks or everyone is taking naps in the film room. These are REPEATED mistakes game after game. That is not just on the players - that is coaching.

There should be a "kick touched by hand %" stat for kickers.
Lutz would be #1!

Enough is enough! Special teams again hurt us tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"We absolutely cannot afford any penalties on this return."

Two flags fly from holds/illegal blocks.

Classic McMahon.

Please fire McMahon. ST has cost us at minimum 3 games this season. The blocked FG vs the Giants, the missed FG to win vs the Raiders and the blocked XP today. It's ridiculous that McMahon still has a job.

Not to mention the $%^&&^% return game. Guys have zero awareness on returning kicks out of the endzone 2 weeks in a row.

I said this last week. Groundhog day anyone? Just change the 3 to a 4. And the 2 to a 3. Need I say more?

Haftime score should have been 16-6 or 19-6 at worst. Instead its 23-3 and all because of special teams.

I have a suspicion Payton has as much input and coaching of special teams as McMahon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom