Now can we fire him? (McMahon) (1 Viewer)

It's not even close . Will McMahon be employed Monday? Probably

He should be fired. Our starting field position on kickoffs must be last in the NFL. His players have no situational awareness. They don't know when to fair catch, when to run, when to block. It's crazy.

McMahon needs to go. Period.

All week Payton stresses special teams. Maybe he finally sees what we have seen for years.

I rather have no special teams coach than to put up with another game of ineptitude from our spacial teams coach. We can't protect or cover punts/kicks and we absolutely can't return punts/kicks. I'm not going to even get into the fact that our players have no clue on what to do after the ball is kick or punted to them. Pathetic.

Enough is enough with special teams play that costs us games.

If he's not fired by Monday then Sean needs to go ahead and turn in his resignation too. Absolutely insane how bad coaching was today.

This team is riddled with bad coaches on the defensive staff and the special teams coach. It was time for a house cleaning years ago. If Payton won't do it, then let him walk. I love the guy and I know he will win another Super Bowl one day but it won't be here unless someone gets his attention.

At this point, Morstead, Hartley's 2009 post-season, and Lutz look like the blind squirrel's nuts.

while I would generally agree... hard for me to blame the blocked PAT on the Saints after looking at this pic

CxLAucuUUAADTTv.jpg

Is there anyone we can sign to replace him that is available right now?
Not really. Bobby April would tickle the nethers of many of these complaining about McMahon, but he was fired for a worse squad earlier this year.

Did special teams have 4 turnovers?

No.

Are you impressed with our special teams? Better yet, does our special team teams provide neutral plays? All I see from the return game is negative yards and indecisiveness. All I see see from the coverage game is positive yards for the receiving team. Finally. our protection is non existent. Morestead is getting hit on punts by his own guys.

We are a McMahon away from being in first place. That's a fact.

I don't care it is an incredible play on Denver's side. This is the third loss you can claim on Special teams and every game you see minor mistakes.

Sean, it is not fair to your players to keep him.

If he's not fired by Monday then Sean needs to go ahead and turn in his resignation too. Absolutely insane how bad coaching was today.
Dude. That's just a stupid comment. This loss sucks, but this overreacting is making it ten times worse.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom