Now is the winter of our discontent (1 Viewer)

Right now the division is theirs. Who is going to take it from them? We are 1-3 and they are 4-1. Count us out unless we go on a 5 game winning streak and even that wont be enough to catch them. Carolina is already finished and Tampa looks like Tampa.

Exactly, all doom and gloom from here on out even if we do start winning games. Might as well crown the Falcons and forget the rest of our season.

Pels looked really good with the starters playing limited minutes in China this morning. Their off season moves look like they may pay off, and it could be a surprising season if the team can stay healthy this year. There's always a silver lining somewhere.

Exactly, all doom and gloom from here on out even if we do start winning games. Might as well crown the Falcons and forget the rest of our season.

People can think what they want. Nobody does fools gold like the Atlanta Falcons. If their is a way to blow it, they will find it

The falcons inevitable mid-season collapse is right around the corner. The cowboys start to choke around thanksgiving and, despite all their ******* about the 09-10 NFCCG, I'm pretty apathetic about the Vikings. I don't particularly like them but oh well. It probably helps that I have little belief they'll actually get the job done. I feel like the best they can hope for is a Superbowl loss, it's just a franchise that never seems to finish the job. Sure I'm not rooting for them by any means but if they somehow managed to win it all it wouldn't hurt unless they beat us to get there.

I think the cowboys will make the playoffs and then between seasons will try to trade Romo. Seems like it would be too costly to just cut him b/c he signed a hefty contract not too long ago..

I don't think the Falcons are going to the Super Bowl but they are definitely legit. I don't expect a mid-season collapse as in years past.

I think the Vikings have a great chance of going to the Super Bowl this year--they may finally win it! That would be amazing--they lose both AP and Bridgewater and are having their best season in years. Living in Minneapolis makes me envious! I so badly want us to turn our season around.

I hate when people use the title of Steinbeck's last novel to discuss things other than Steinbeck's last novel.

Still...screw all of the teams mentioned in the OP.

I hate when people use the title of Steinbeck's last novel to discuss things other than Steinbeck's last novel.

Still...screw all of the teams mentioned in the OP.

Eh...Steinbeck cribbed it from Shakespeare.

Season is still young ... I have seen teams that start 5-0 or even 6-0 go on to miss the playoffs .... and that happened to the falcons last season .... so this conclusion can be drawn in the 3rd or the 4th quarter of the season ... .at this point, I want our players to come back healthy ...

I don't think the Falcons are going to the Super Bowl but they are definitely legit. I don't expect a mid-season collapse as in years past.

I think the Vikings have a great chance of going to the Super Bowl this year--they may finally win it! That would be amazing--they lose both AP and Bridgewater and are having their best season in years. Living in Minneapolis makes me envious! I so badly want us to turn our season around.

The Vikings are a team I almost want to feel bad for until I remember that they are the reason that bountygate happened. Probably one of the whiniest fan bases I. The NFL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just want the Saints to sneak into the playoffs.

We've done it via 13-3 and we've done it via 11-5 and 10-6.

Obviously heading into this season I was hoping they'd win the division, have a first round bye...all that good stuff.........but that probably isn't happening. Go 9-7, go 8-8...whatever....just get in somehow. And then who knows...

Pels looked really good with the starters playing limited minutes in China this morning. Their off season moves look like they may pay off, and it could be a surprising season if the team can stay healthy this year. There's always a silver lining somewhere.
This.

Bright future. They were tore up by injuries. Support other Louisiana sports.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Falcons started 2015 season 5-0; finished 8-8. They entered the game vs. the Broncos with a defense ranked 28th.

Despite Saints' dropped passes & long list of injuries, turnovers, and giving the Falcons a break with questionable penalties in their favor, the Falcons didn't exactly dominate in the Dome.

Not saying they'll implode, but I'd hold off a while before saying the Falcons are legit.

The Vikings, on the other hand, look very dominant on defense. Their offense can manage the game well enough to keep them in the driver's seat.

:gosaints:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom