Now that Jeremy Shockey's value has lowered (1 Viewer)

pennstater

Very Banned
Reaction score
Would you trade for him?

I think he could be had for a pretty cheap price. His team can win without him and he is coming off an injury

I propose a simple swap:

Trade our 3rd round pick #78 for thier 3rd rounder #94.

He would lower our need on getting a pricey wr and it could add another phacet to our offense.

Typically opposing teams take thier best coverage linebacker and stick him on bush. But if we have a proven recieving threat from our Tightend it will create much more of a mismatch in our favor.

You can talk character. But we HAVE a strong base to work with. We have a godfather type of leader in Drew Brees and a coach that doesn't put up with crap but yet is a player coach in a way.

I would do it... It would get us to loose this need for tes and brees loves TES just ask Gates lol Yeah i think he would settle down Lets go for it

I wouldn't mind him, he def would be a BIG weapon for us.

Payton knows him as well.

Locker room cancer. Funny how they went on their tear when he went out, huh?

He can't block very well.

The list of TE's that can block and catch really well is really short.

His talent is well above average for this position. This board has screamed for more talent and would be willing to take a character hit if need be to get it done.

we get shockey and #94 pick for #78? I would do it for the extra body, not really a shockey fan though.

No Way.

He had too many drinks in front of him when they showed him during the game for me to feel comfortable with it. What was that, like 3 drinks?

J-Shock had the opportunity to join his team... he could have been on the sidelines rooting his guys on... offering a "third eye" for his TE brothers... he decided to sit in the booth and drink beer... I don't think that's the kind o teammate I'd want..

J-Shock had the opportunity to join his team... he could have been on the sidelines rooting his guys on... offering a "third eye" for his TE brothers... he decided to sit in the booth and drink beer... I don't think that's the kind o teammate I'd want..

I heard that he almost didn't even show up for the Super Bowl. I definitely don't want him here.

Yeah, and all that after debating whether or not he wanted to even go to the game.

What kind of man are you if you have reservations about being at the most important game of the year for your team? The dude is a cry baby and I want nothing to do with him. His on the field antics when he isn't happy reminds me of a 5 year old not getting the toy he wants.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom