Now that the draft is over, Who is your early pick for camp beast? (1 Viewer)

kennydfresh

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
For the record, I am the first person i think ever(pretty sure) to even start the camp beast thread in the first place. "Camp beast" again for the record is basically a guy that is a late round pick or UDFA that will "beast" in camp but in all purpose not make the team. So some of yall picks are killing me but that was not the purpose of the camp beast thread, like Trautman is expected to be a starter. He is disqualified from being a camp beast. Now Kawaan Baker is eligible to be one, thats why I said its to early.

dutar76

5th Year Option
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Has to be a WR or a CB... they flash the most and get the most attention from the press. I hope it's Trill and Adebo... both. We need them both to have some comeupance

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Lil’Jordan is still camp beast eligible and I’m all in on him.

Reaction score
I’m going to go with last years camp beast...Marquez Callaway. Now he actually has a QB that plays to his strengths as a WR. He’ll be our WR #2.

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It can be a rookie or anyone who hasnt had their comeuppance yet. I got Adam Trautman.
Y’all tried to sneak this one in
No. There are very precise limits to “Camp Beast”

again:
1st let's remember the guidelines and ground rules for "Beast"

1. "underdog" - has to be a day 3 draftee or UDFA
2. new - either rookie or 1st year with Saints (but no more than 3yr vet) - exception made for Practice Squad/Futures players )Alex Jenkins is eligible)
3. outside looking in - 7th-10 WR in camp; 6th-9th LB, etc - so not expected to make team when camp starts
-- 1-3 are musts -- 4&5 are gravy
4. atypical - smaller or bigger, slower or faster than is typical for that position
5. extraordinary story - parents were Latvian circus performers, little sister was abducted by Star Trek fans

3rd rd draftees can't count as camp beast

CajunSaint08

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I don't know anything about UDFA LB Shaq Smith, but I hope he becomes the camp beast and makes the team. I would love to hear "Shaq attack" all day on Sunday.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom