Now that the Saints are beating up on opposing Qbs again..? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Sting

Veteran
Reaction score
Would it be inappropriate to nickname our defense the "Bayou Bounty Hunters?" Our Defense hasn't had a good nickname since Rickey, Vaughn, Sam and Pat were the Dome Patrol.

I am saying that the fans could do this. I know that the Saints as an organization wants to stay as far away from anything that associates them with Bounty Gate as possible.

It would really be cool if fans had signs, costumes, and whatever else when opposing QB's come into the dome telling them to "beware dem Bounty Hunters." We could call the dome the Terror Dome or something like that. Could even be a Black Hole kind of vibe, except we wouldn't suck. LOL

Attachments

• Saints Bounty Hunter logo.jpg
    Saints Bounty Hunter logo.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 216
"heavy lunch bunch" wasn't as good a name as "Dome Patrol" but that's mostly b/c those guys were Pro Bowlers - but heavy lunch bunch was still a good nickname

edit: and to answer your question: "no"

Please do not mention the "Bounty" word again, it remind me of sad things that i need to forget about. :covri:

Forgot about the "Heavy Lunch Bunch." That was a cool name.

Lets just name them the "Goodell Screwed Us Over Bunch", because I need to keep being reminded over and over about that miserable year. :9:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom