Now watch, 49ers will shine Monday against Saints - article (1 Viewer)

If it rains they might can beat us (since it is natural turf).
If it is a clear day, it will be a miracle if they beat us, but miracles do happen.
USM beat Kansas last night.
Our running game > their running game.
Our run blocking > their run blocking.
Our screen game > their screen game.

Rain or shine, we're the better team.

A hard-fought, very passionate loss is still a loss. It doesn't matter what fashion it comes in. In the end, the L the 49ers will get on Monday night can be as "passionate" as ever, or they can not even show up for the game and get the same result.

i have a feeling that writers and 'experts' are going to be saying this about every team we face this year. and one by one we are going to keep on showing them why we are the superbowl champs. so i hope san fran brings their best cause i know we will. who dat!

I don't understand why Singletary is getting all this press about how fired up he's going to get his team, as if Payton will have the Saints politely speaking of the game Sunday night over tea and crumpets. Even if Singletary does a better job at getting his team amped up, Payton won't be too far behind and he has a huge X & O advantage, plus the Saints are simply more talented.

That whole fanbase is being set up for the big let down ala the Dallas Cowboys...sucks for them but they won't get any mercy sympathy from me. Payton makes Singletary his huckleberry come Monday Night!

Sean Payton and Gregg Williams vs. Mike Singletary and Jimmy Raye.

That's a no contest if I ever saw one.

Its amazing how so many media morons can' seem to understand the Saints are good... they are not an easy win anymore and last year was NOT A FLUKE!!!

Oh well, as much as I think it is ******** for professional sports journalists to NOT KNOW ANYTHING about last years Superbowl winners and current contender...

I do so love that our boys get more opportunities to show the world who they are and take the world on as 'underdogs' yet continue to find ways to triumph convincingly!

TWO DAT!!!

btw I CAN"T WAIT for us to win my 3 TDs after the Failcons lose again on Sunday and get an entire week of "watch out Saints the Falcons are ready to take flight" hahahaha what a joke!!!

Every coach in the NFL knows what needs to be done to win each week (except for maybe Chan Gailey.) But there is a big difference in knowing and being able to do it and / or having the talent to do it. On a side note, I wonder if the 49ers actually use Westbrook this week.

Everyone here knows the old saying about any given Sunday (or in this case Monday). Don't underestimate any team ever. We will get everyones A+ game week in and week out. For the bubble teams playing the SuperBowl champs is their SuperBowl. However, I absolutely believe in my heart the Saints will win. I would love to see a blowout, but I don't think it will happen.

I love how easy it is to win in this league according to journalists.

Seems all a team must do is say some crazy crap and get angry and they can just walk all over the defending Superbowl champs.

Why doesn't ever team do this every week I wonder?

Right huh!!?? I think the key to the game will be the 9ers bringing in Bobby Boucher to cause 10 sacks, have 5 forced fumbles and 12 interceptions. Just don't say that water sucks, Drew..or you are fo' so' Dead!:smilielol:

i have a feeling that writers and 'experts' are going to be saying this about every team we face this year. And one by one we are going to keep on showing them why we are the superbowl champs. So i hope san fran brings their best cause i know we will. Who dat!
amen!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom