Now we’ll see the future (1 Viewer)

I want a QB that’s gonna give my team the best chance to win. A QB like Brees is always great to have, but we need a QB that can play a full season. I love Drew as much everyone else, but that frees up ALLOT of money to go around.

Winston is playing fine to just be tossed into a game like this. I didn’t expect him to slang the rock all over the place.

Winston is playing fine to just be tossed into a game like this. I didn’t expect him to slang the rock all over the place.

While I get that with timing, reads, etc. But some of those passes were just plain awful. He started making me nervous every time he dropped back to pass.

this is dumb one QB hurt and now you gonna pound and ground with another doesnt make sense

this is dumb one QB hurt and now you gonna pound and ground with another doesnt make sense

Yep. If we are going to just run every play why not do it with the guys who are paid to actually do it?

I want a QB that’s gonna give my team the best chance to win. A QB like Brees is always great to have, but we need a QB that can play a full season. I love Drew as much everyone else, but that frees up ALLOT of money to go around.
How about a right guard that doesn’t whiff on a block and causes a 320 lb d lineman to pummel him and bruise/break ribs?
Drew still gives this team the best chance to win. Bottom line. Hope he’s not out too long.

How about a right guard that doesn’t whiff on a block and causes a 320 lb d lineman to pummel him and bruise/break ribs?
Drew still gives this team the best chance to win. Bottom line. Hope he’s not out too long.

Peat has been pretty bad this game and Ruiz is starting to scare me.

watching this Payton's Ego must be the size of the Superdome with all his critique plays

I’ve seen enough of Winston. I really hope he’s not the future. There is a reason he’s not starting somewhere anymore.

I agree but a few years ago he would’ve played with a broken rib if that’s the injury. I’m pretty sure he’s done it before, Favre has. It’s his age, I hate to say it like that but it is what it is.

Yes it does if you don’t trust that QB that comes in after the first one is hurt to throw the ball.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom