Now we know who the Panthers fans Hate more (1 Viewer)

The only reason they want us to win is because they all think that if it comes down to the Panthers and the Saints for the division that they'll win it with no doubt.

Yea i know great isnt it? I hope it works out there way (we beat falcons and all) and we meet them and a win determines the divisions 1st place ,and we will kill them in the dome.:D

In reality...a division win could come down to the Saints/Panther game...talk about excitement.....

The only reason they want us to win is because they all think that if it comes down to the Panthers and the Saints for the division that they'll win it with no doubt.

That's not true...we just hate the Falcons and want them eliminated as quickly as possible. We are confident in our team though, as we should be.

"In the end, it will likely come down to New Year's Eve at the Astrodome and Jake is facing his former team with the playoffs on the line."

"only one problem, the astrodome has been turned into small pieces of rubble and dust..."

Will somebody please inform these guys.....

We Houston area Saints fans might like for the Panthers game to be moved to the "Astrodome." Sure would be great to see a Saints game here in Houston. (but not San Antonio!) We'll wait for next years Saints v Texans.

And trust us-- the Astrodome is still quite standing. Rumors of its demolition are greatly exaggerated. We're just trying to figure out what to do with it. Personally, I'm volunteering it for Saints training camp. Just kidding, Jackson.

Here is where the Saints v Panthers will play. (see below) Its is not the Astrodome.

That was just an honest mistake man. Don't try to make that into a "Panthers fans are stupid" thing. Everybody knows the Saints play in the Superdome.

Seems to me the Panthers fans are showing the Saints a bit of respect and would prefer to see the best two teams in the NFC South fight it out in the end. I tend to agree.

They are also assuming that they will win and will be in the hunt. Its not a foregone conclusion Cat fans.. Although they seem to be back on track.

They are also assuming that they will win and will be in the hunt. Its not a foregone conclusion Cat fans.. Although they seem to be back on track.

Aren't you guys doing the same thing? There's no guarantee that the Saints will still be in contention for the division at the end of the season either. It all looks wide open to me.

Unfortunatly as much as it pains me to say it the Panthers are alive again and they beat us earlier as well. I hope we make a turn and start winning again and they take a turn and start losing again.

Did I mention that it pains me to see them with life again and that I hate everything Panthers related...although you seem OK monstercat.

I would not say they are exactly back on track by any stretch of the imagination. They were very fortunate to beat the Bucs, and they won against a slumping Rams team which has no defense what so ever. Unfortunately, the schedule is favoring them right now but as a team they should not strike any kind of fear into anyone, especially not us. If we can get back on track it may come down to the last game or I could see the Panthers losing some more and that game might not be as important as people are thinking right now. All you have to do is double cover Smith and wait for Jake to mess up. For some reason the media likes the Panthers and puts in everybody's head that they are back blah, blah, blah. The facts are that this Panther team is really not that good. I am not saying we are great either but the Panthers are average at best. I said that if they played like they played against the Bucs the rest of the way that would not make the playoffs. Fortunately for them the schedule gods have been kind and Mcnabb going out did not hurt there cause either. Trust me if we get to that game and it means something, we will handle these guys. That is a long way off though. First things first. Lets whip the turds.

I'd have to say I will always be pulling for Atlanta to lose, nothing ever makes me happier.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom