Now we know who the Panthers fans Hate more (1 Viewer)

lol...i was the one who wrote that about the astrodome being in pieces...what an idiot i am...i could have sworn the demolished it...good catch...

as for why we are pulling for you guys, its all about the playoffs for me...if yall put another loss on the falcons thats just one less team that has a tie breaker over us for us to worry about, best of luck to you this sunday, and i also think that game on new years eve will be HUGE

That was just an honest mistake man. Don't try to make that into a "Panthers fans are stupid" thing. Everybody knows the Saints play in the Superdome.

Relax, CAT, I have nothing but respect for Panther fans, especially after last years post-Katrina welcome for out players in their stadium.

In fact, I'm eating crow now, because I wasnt really big on them getting an expansion team back in the 90's. I was wrong! They're great fans, and a respectable franchise, and this rivalry is going to be fun. The more I see about the Carolinas culture the more I like them. Not to mention that the Panthers kind of scare me this year. Feel free to start talking some smack back and forth.

Although the thought of the Astrodome "reduced to rubble" makes me squeamish, and I had to comment there, I definitely dont diss Panther fans.

No, the main purpose of my post was to again show off my grooms cake! (see above)

lol...i was the one who wrote that about the astrodome being in pieces...what an idiot i am...

Not at all, BIGDOG.... every other major park in the country HAS been demolished in favor of a new luxury-box endowed stadium, so its easy to confuse any stadium with the demolished bunch. Although, the thought jellies my spine, as I grew up loving the place.

See my above post for my thoughts on Carolina Panthers fans. I want my guys to beat your guys, for sure, but there's nothing but respect here. See yall in New Orleans!

It won't come down to a win against the Panthers. It will come down to the Saints beating the Cowboys. They're the biggest threat!!

The Panthers will lose next week. The last game of the season against them will just be for bragging rights. We will of clinched by then.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom