Now we're gonna see "trade/fire" Sean Payton articles until the start of next season! (1 Viewer)

ignasty

Cha Ching
Reaction score
Houston, Texas and Fort Lauderdale, Florida
I don’t understand why he’d leave when he has all the power he could ask for and players that love him in the building.
Maybe because he sees the hand writing on the wall, with key players aging, no real QB he can truly say is the heir to Brees and money, of course? You just never know, what will make a coach move from a seemingly stable position, to one that makes you scratch your head. It has happened an untold amount of times and will continue to happen.

Maybe because he sees the hand writing on the wall, with key players aging, no real QB he can truly say is the heir to Brees and money, of course? You just never know, what will make a coach move from a seemingly stable position, to one that makes you scratch your head. It has happened an untold amount of times and will continue to happen.
Unreal how some of you think.

You have a point. I just don't see Payton as that kind of guy. I think he relishes the challenge.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom