Now what? (1 Viewer)

saintmike23

BRING THE WOOD!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Our defense isn't as bad as we thought. Our offense couldn't capitalize when it mattered. And the refs called another questionable PI call at the end.

Payton didn't have the best calls in the beginning of the game. Fleener is a let down at this point. Where was this defense last week?

I'm more upbeat after this game than I was after the Oakland lost. With focus and some luck, this team can have a winning season.

Wait for next season

Just enjoy Drew Brees is my ultimate recommendation. Forget wins and losses.

Our defense isn't as bad as we thought. Our offense couldn't capitalize when it mattered. And the refs called another questionable PI call at the end.

Payton didn't have the best calls in the beginning of the game. Fleener is a let down at this point. Where was this defense last week?

I'm more upbeat after this game than I was after the Oakland lost. With focus and some luck, this team can have a winning season.

I'm just hoping we can win a game...

What's next?

Another 7-9 season if we are lucky.

More PI calls to keep the other team alive at the end.

More games where only one side of the ball shows up.

More of SP's ****** press conferences.

More ****** FA signings.

Just a few guesses.

Nothing's changed. We can sit here and say "the defense is better," and things of that nature, but at the end of the day this team isn't playoff caliber. Wasn't prior to the season and isn't now. Just is what it is.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom