NS: A new meme is born tonight! (1 Viewer)

Can we get a cut out smilie instead... Would be great if the board would back custom NFL smilies

We got so many great Saints ones.

McVay suffering from Andy Reid syndrome.

Both relying on their young QBs too much vs trying to be balanced running the ball.

Both will lose in the playoffs because of being way too pass happy.

Can we get a cut out smilie instead... Would be great if the board would back custom NFL smilies

Yes, please!!! How can we make this happen? I used to visit another board that did this and it really took the board to another level... and its hilarious :cool:

Yes, please!!! How can we make this happen? I used to visit another board that did this and it really took the board to another level... and its hilarious :cool:
@Andrus

He is the site administrator. Granted... They switched over onto the new forum 9 months ago. So, it could be coming down the pipeline eventually... Or if there was more support for it. This place is more of a hobby and a niche fanbase than a place like The Coli or other forums where it's larger ecosystem and made to bring in revenue. So, it is not really worth the work if people aren't really getting involved and making smilies.

@Andrus

He is the site administrator. Granted... They switched over onto the new forum 9 months ago. So, it could be coming down the pipeline eventually... Or if there was more support for it. This place is more of a hobby and a niche fanbase than a place like The Coli or other forums where it's larger ecosystem and made to bring in revenue. So, it is not really worth the work if people aren't really getting involved and making smilies.

Honestly, I don't even know what you guys are talking about. Please enlighten me.

The modern Rams are looking a lot like the Martz Rams once they no longer had the strong defense that got them to that Super Bowl.

Like any finesse system the Greatest Show on Turf teased and won a lot of games but couldn't get all the way through December/January.
But... But.... But.... All the talking heads said that Aquib Talib was going fix the Rams defense all by himself when he came back from injury? No?

/Sarcasm

I present to you... The Mcvay Face

What I want to know is, who is the moron that can find a way to dislike this meme? No way can that dislike be serious. It is simply all in fun. Get a life to the poster that can dislike this meme.

Breathing room for us at the 1 seed!

Amazing that some people just can’t go 1 day without hating on trump in some shape or form. Those 12 dead falcons didn’t come from ideologs, I’m sure they are just left of center.

Did he have anything to do with the careers of Matty Ice and Eli? They had that same look a few times this year.

Honestly, I don't even know what you guys are talking about. Please enlighten me.
7510af2f40eb3cdc29c92e1e2ca86ea0.png
x416qu.jpg
2d7799402fc1f2740110fc5694dccba7.png
94db7153d370ceb3e60f6602608d899d.png
1590a7f227402e43133f64df95451547.png
d1cebe77263980c61d27dcb3ceedc680.png
2f00ae8b9f24be8e7ecfda631204618f.png
2161910eaa51b5b18593783f5d8eb877.png
c234baf4474661b3fbf5b931792c68d2.png
2qcma8m.jpg
l9nx3.jpg
8ec9a4324b824e69f0a47d30b3b4f84c.png
fabcedcc6d0f587433ea464bdb6f6a35.png
t71w8p.jpg

https://saintsreport.com/threads/custom-saints-smilies-thread.384369/

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom