(NS) Aaron Donald, best (PFF) player in the NFL so far (1 Viewer)

Hot Damn!!! Averaging 6 pressures a game while the OL knows they need to focus on him is impressive.

I think we can see that from one of our 3 (Davison, Fairley, Rankins) big uglies if/when they all play together and if/when we can get a little more pressure from Jordan/Kruger, but 1 DT doing all that alone is nuts. Having Brokers next to him and Quinn on the outside doesnt hurt tho.

With JJ out Aaron Donald is the best D- lineman in the NFL right now.

Donald is going to be better hands down. If that kid can stay healthy he'll be dominant. He has as much raw/natural ability as OBJ does.

You're saying better than Watt? I love Donald but that's a stretch.

going to be is the keyphrase and is only my personal assessment. Doesn't hold much weight so to each his own.

going to be is the keyphrase and is only my personal assessment. Doesn't hold much weight so to each his own.

By no means am I slamming you for your opinion. In fact I respect the fact that you are willing to go out on a limb. I just think Watt maximizes his potential and that potential is rather sizable. Donald is a flat out stud but doesn't quite have the tools that Watt does. IMHO Watt is a once in a generation talent.

Ive been watching their games

because they are the local team they are aired on TV.

Holy smokes, that is a hard hitting defense. They are not playing around.

Gregg Williams defenses are fun to watch.

When you can win with Case freaking Keenum as your QB, your defense is elite.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom