NS - Argument on WWL radio sports talk (1 Viewer)

the caller was talking about Kaepernick and trying to talk Kristian into a corner...you know...you said this which means this and then you must mean this....etc... the guy was just trying to pick a fight with Kristian but Kristian had enough of the guy

Garic is a muppet. How he has a job in sports media can only mean he has pictures of someone doing something dubious.

I enjoy Eric Asher way more than WWL. WWL is far too hamstrung when it comes to the Saints due to being the flagship. Eric lets it rip and his weekly sports show is so much better than anything WWL puts out there. Not saying Eric is perfect but I like how he dont sugar coat it and he always gives you a a reasonable chance at debating where WWL is notorious for cutting you off.

I will never understand all the hate. I don’t want objective on my local sports station. I can get that anywhere. Bobby does fine and yes, he isn’t polished with the usual Midwestern boring delivery, but he does a good job. Sometimes they argue with callers. Sometimes callers are dumbarses and deserve it. As for the ads, try listening through media where you can fast forward or flip back and forth with another station. The ads mean enough listeners are there to sell a ton of ads and keep the lights on.

IIRC, Garic "won" a contest to get on the air as a "fan". Didn't hurt that he was related to the former GM of channel 4.
wish I was related to the GM of the powerball

I enjoy Eric Asher way more than WWL. WWL is far too hamstrung when it comes to the Saints due to being the flagship. Eric lets it rip and his weekly sports show is so much better than anything WWL puts out there. Not saying Eric is perfect but I like how he dont sugar coat it and he always gives you a a reasonable chance at debating where WWL is notorious for cutting you off.
Are you implying that Bobby doesn’t let it rip and sugar coats it? 😂

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom