(NS) Break in at Falcons Clothing Store (1 Viewer)

Randy Jones

Hall-of-Famer
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
A store close to me selling Atlanta Falcons gear here in Atlanta was broken in to. Apparently, the individual(s) left dozens of brand new Falcons Super Bowl Champion t shirts that have never been worn.

One thing I've actually wondered.....What do they do with all the Falcons Super Bowl 51 Champs shirts? Recycle it or something?

On a completed unrelated note, I was walking through the jungle in El Petin, Guatemala sometime around 1986 and ran into someone wearing a "Harry Lee for Sheriff" t-shirt. I lol'd.

On a completed unrelated note, I was walking through the jungle in El Petin, Guatemala sometime around 1986 and ran into someone wearing a "Harry Lee for Sheriff" t-shirt. I lol'd.

I'm pretty sure you've told that story before - it never gets old! Haha

That's what I was thinking. Thanks for the links! I guess it would of helped if I looked up the answer prior to posting...lmao

:9:

Some people are apparently against this idea. Who knew.

If I could find one, I'd buy it and wear it to the next Saints / Failclowns game.

If I could find one, I'd buy it and wear it to the next Saints / Failclowns game.

I found some on eBay and ordered. Going to put "oh wait......" underneath the Falcons 2017 Super Bowl champs logo.

Also going to put Who Dat on the back with a large 01. I'll post it up when I'm done.

I almost think we should all buy these and wear them to a game vs those clowns.

African children will be wearing them by month's end.

Far more places than Africa gets them. Mostly any place that's impoverished:

Zambia, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Armenia and Romania, Haiti more...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom