[NS] Can I listen/watch the Ravens/Bengals game anywhere on the internet? (1 Viewer)

I can't find it either (yet). What a crock that it's not on regular TV.

yeah, just like mnf is only on espn.

OH! I get your point now. I should have been more clear. I don't have the opportunity to purchase NFL Network. Cable access is ubiquitous though, and ESPN is an afterthought for me, much like NBC, CBS, ABC, et al.

I guess I'm one of the unlucky ones who doesn't have NFLN, like the original poster.

DirecTV is your friend. If cable doesn't wanna carry it for you, get a satellite. It's all about the cable companies not wanting to pay the fees associated with carrying NFL network.

If the cable companies care this little for thier customers....they deserve to lose customers. Satellite is actually becoming a cheaper option for many folks depending on the package they subscribe to. Heck, you can bundle Bell South, Cingular and DirecTV and save money that way.

Pretty cool!

I hear ya DomeDog. Talked with my dad this weekend and he just got 5 drops for the price of 4 from DirecTV. I'm jealous.

I'm gonna have to make a change by next year but at the same time I have plans to move back home and would rather spend the money on season tix. Ugh.

Thanks for the sopcast link ya'll, and the radio link too. I forgot about that one.

I just noticed that this is a non-Saints thread, and you're looking for the Ravens/Bengals. The link I sent should still work; just ignore the stuff about the stations that carry the Saints games, and go to the team feed that you want. You should be able to find something that works.

Thanks. The radio link was perfect.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom