NS/ Chicago fan fall to death today at game (1 Viewer)

Not to get off topic, but after reading that I immediately thought of that guy who jumped from the stands at Soldier Field during a PAT and caught the ball back in the 90's.

My thoughts and prayers are with the family of the man who died.

1st the kid at the Laker game (like 2 days before the Hornets started their recent 4 game west coast road trip that took them to Los Angeles)... now this... not to mention someone fell in Tiger Stadium at the Ole Miss/LSU game who thankfully was fine but some people he landed on had to go to the hospital. People need to be careful when attending games... there are dangers everywhere.

says the guy was 27 years old. What a horrible thing to happen on what was probably a fun filled day, right here at the holidays. Would hate to get that phone call, something you never expect to happen. Prayers go out for sure!

Witnesses told a Chicago Fire Department Chief on the scene that the man ran and jumped off a wall and landed on a room outside the west end of the stadium, Fire Media Affairs spokesman Joe Roccasalva said.<?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><O:p></O:p>

http://www.wlsam.com/Article.asp?id=2036651&spid=

Found this article also with more details.

1st the kid at the Laker game (like 2 days before the Hornets started their recent 4 game west coast road trip that took them to Los Angeles)... now this... not to mention someone fell in Tiger Stadium at the Ole Miss/LSU game who thankfully was fine but some people he landed on had to go to the hospital. People need to be careful when attending games... there are dangers everywhere.

Yea, I read about the kid at the Laker game. I think he was 2 yrs old. Thats heart breaking.

Yea, I read about the kid at the Laker game. I think he was 2 yrs old. Thats heart breaking.

Thats awful. When I hear stories like this I automatically assume alcohol was involved just from personal experience, but I believe the guy at the bears game was only 20.

Both cases are truly tragic.

Witnesses told a Chicago Fire Department Chief on the scene that the man ran and jumped off a wall and landed on a room outside the west end of the stadium, Fire Media Affairs spokesman Joe Roccasalva said.<?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><O:p></O:p>

http://www.wlsam.com/Article.asp?id=2036651&spid=

Found this article also with more details.

I don't wanna misinterpret that story, but the guy committed suicide?

Wow, read the comments at the bottom.....not many, but typical comments from what we've come to know from Bear fans.

Man that's sad... alot of fans falling lately. The guy in Arlington fell during a Rangers game is another fall that's made the headlines.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom