NS Chow fired (1 Viewer)

Was this due to some disagreements with Vince Young?
The Sky Sports NFL broadcasters here discussed that and said that if it comes down to keeping either, Chow will go.
They weren't that bad offensively. Their passing game is not good but is competent and they run and block really well.

Is he the one that called VY immature and quick to pout a few weeks back? If so that probably sealed the deal right there.

Was this due to some disagreements with Vince Young?
The Sky Sports NFL broadcasters here discussed that and said that if it comes down to keeping either, Chow will go.
They weren't that bad offensively. Their passing game is not good but is competent and they run and block really well.

They are not a good running team either. Their leading rusher averaged 3.8 a carry. Their defense was good enough though that they could just continue to pound it and it gives the illusion that they run well.

Their passing game is just terrible. I've never been a VY believer. I think he will never succeed as a consistent QB in the NFL. I'm sure VY's is why Chow got fired and if I were a Tenn. fan I wouldn't be happy about it.

You can bet that USC has a spot for him.(Or will make one shortly)

I wouldn't mind having Chow as an offensive assistant/co-coordinator.... he obviously knows how to use Reggie to the best of his abilities... and IMO, Sean Payton could use a guy like Chow every now and then to do some QA work on his play calling in "certain situations".

Sorry to hear that about Chow... he's had success pretty much everywhere he's been. I would love to have him back with the Wolfpack. Good luck to him....

vince young is a bust.

last year 12 tds 13ints
his year 9tds 17 ints

last year 12 fumbles lost 3
this year 10 fumbles lost 3

he is a QB who is getting worse. they might as well trade him or put collins in there.

vince young is a bust.

last year 12 tds 13ints
his year 9tds 17 ints

last year 12 fumbles lost 3
this year 10 fumbles lost 3

he is a QB who is getting worse. they might as well trade him or put collins in there.

But people say "Vince Young just wins!"

I hope he is successful (I like him as a player), but his stats and progress at QB isn't looking good.

But people say "Vince Young just wins!"

I hope he is successful (I like him as a player), but his stats and progress at QB isn't looking good.

I wonder why the media is so quick to label Bush a bust or put him in a box but they never lay a finger on Vince Young, who just had one of the worst seasons ever for a starting QB in the NFL, much less one with his amount of hype.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom