NS ...DeAngelo Hall is the most over-rated CB in the league! (2 Viewers)

One question... (and I am in no way taking up for Hall or his terrible performance Sunday).... If you were the GM of the Saints.... and you got a call from ATL offering you a trade.... McKenzie and Thomas for Hall.... would you take it???

I thought about that for 5 seconds.... and said to myself... Oh hell yeah! Deal!

crickets.jpg

/chirpchirpchirp

Im glad he wasnt ejected from the takedown on Devery. Then we wouldnt have completed the Hail Mary. Someone with competence would have knocked it away.

Funny thing about this guy is he wants to be Dieon Sanders... he wore # 2 in college (as did Primetime)... we wears 21 as a pro (as did PrimeTime)... and he tries to act like Primetime.. but he suax.

He's a good zone cover guy because he takes chances.. but he gets toasted in man coverage. Primetime he is NOT.

One question... (and I am in no way taking up for Hall or his terrible performance Sunday).... If you were the GM of the Saints.... and you got a call from ATL offering you a trade.... McKenzie and Thomas for Hall.... would you take it???

I thought about that for 5 seconds.... and said to myself... Oh hell yeah! Deal!

definatly.

younger, faster, more athetlic CB.

no mckenzie has shut down his side of the field more than d.hall has ..i would trade thomas and craft for dhall though.

for the most part he's better than what we have.....

Overrated definitely. As to a swap between him and MM(Thomas too I guess you said). Thanks but no thanks. First of all, Sean Payton would NEVER bring a guy like that onto a TEAM like he has here. He's got that youngster thug mentality and has some growing up to do.

Agreed Agreed. Everytime I see him play I wait for the spectacular defense to come out, and it never does. Primetime wannabe just like you said.

The guy talks more trash, and refers to himself as one of the best in the league... ect...ect... and all I've seen him do is get abused this year. Hines Ward had his way with him... Ocho Cinco got his... Saints WRs (most recently Devery) had made look like Craft... and BTW, that horse-collar in the endzone on Devery, after he had clearly scored, was low-class; sour grapes, and he should've been ejected.

Anyway, I'm sick of hearing about him being one of the best in the league... In fact, I think he's the most over-rated guy on the Falcons, and that's really saying something.

rant/off.

I been telling people that all year. He has been abused constantly all year long, but the guy proclaims himself a shut down corner. The only shut down CB in the league is Champ. But everyone here thinks im just hatin cause I hate the Falcons, which is somewhat true.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom