NS- Gordon to the Patriots (1 Viewer)

If there’s one team where he will succeed it’s New England, if he doesn’t succeed there then he never will. He’s not gonna mess around with Brady and Bellicheck.

A lot of people have come out and said that New England although they win a lot of games but it is a boring and horrible place to go to work everyday. They essentially have no fun at all and everything is strict policy. So a lot of players don’t end up making it over there because it is so different then any other team/ organization in the NFL.

I can see Josh Gordon being moderately production in the last half of the season. The Patriots will let him walk after the season and someone will sign him which will give New England a 5th round compensatory pick. So they would have had Gordon for a season and dropped 10 spots max in the 5th round.

Probably the best place for him to go. He needs the discipline that they will provide. I hope it works out for both of them.

I doubt it.

Contrary to conventional wisdom, the Patriots fail more often than not at these kinds of trades where they give up a late round, conditional pick for a troubled player.

You have to go back 6 years to find the last time Gordon was a productive WR. I think he'll do ok but won't be the #1 WR they need.

He looked pretty good today.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom