NS: HAHA.....Jim Rome killing Kellen Winslow (1 Viewer)

1 TD against us. He may be having a good season, but I watch espn all the time and I can't tell you the last time I've seen a highlight of him.

Regardless.. it should take more than a few good years before someone makes the comments that this guy is.

1 TD against us. He may be having a good season, but I watch espn all the time and I can't tell you the last time I've seen a highlight of him.

Regardless.. it should take more than a few good years before someone makes the comments that this guy is.

Probably because the Browns are losing. They never showed any of our highlights when we were losing even when they were good.

I do agree that he should shut his mouth. But I'd rather have him on the team than TO.

I wouldn't want him or TO on our team...... I bet his teammates feel the same way... atleast some of them do I'm sure.

Players like that are not worth trouble, and rarely do their teams win the big game. Sure they are good, but all the talk catches up to them.

Players like that are not worth trouble, and rarely do their teams win the big game. Sure they are good, but all the talk catches up to them.

This man speaketh the truth... +10000

I'll tell you this.. I think his attitude really smells, I don't like him as a person, but I'll take his ability any day. I'm not saying he's the BEST, but he's good, and if we had a weapon like that we would be unstoppable.

I'll tell you this.. I think his attitude really smells, I don't like him as a person, but I'll take his ability any day. I'm not saying he's the BEST, but he's good, and if we had a weapon like that we would be unstoppable.

It's a trade off though because then we'd lose the team chemistry that we're building. Guys like that just aren't team players.. no matter how good the team is playing it's about them and that doesn't go well towards building a close-knit team.

We have no players currently on Roster with big mouths, I like it that way.

If you noticed Steve Smith stopped dancing and celbrating in end zone maybe all that showboat crap is going out of style. I really like the way Colston does it he drops the ball in endzone and walks back to sideline after scoring.

The Browns I thought would be good, but they have personality problems like the old saints and will as long as Winslow , Braylon are there

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom