NS: More proof Philli fans are the bottom of the barrel. (1 Viewer)

That was the sweetest part of 2006: Not only did the Saints get to beat the Iggles once... but twice!

Wasn't this posted a few days ago...... Its not like he did it to a fan of another team...... This makes him a bad person doesn't it? Trust me there are some freaky horrible fans in Philly, but give me a break....... Yes I live in PA, Yes I have tons of friends who are die hard eagle and phillies, yes they all patted me on the back when the Saints won it all, and yes I am born and raised on N.O. east.... I'm going to get off my soap box now..... when will the darn draft get here.........

Wasn't this posted a few days ago...... Its not like he did it to a fan of another team...... This makes him a bad person doesn't it? Trust me there are some freaky horrible fans in Philly, but give me a break....... Yes I live in PA, Yes I have tons of friends who are die hard eagle and phillies, yes they all patted me on the back when the Saints won it all, and yes I am born and raised on N.O. east.... I'm going to get off my soap box now..... when will the darn draft get here.........
Philly sucks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom