NS- Peyton Manning Was Downright Giddy in Post-Game Interview (1 Viewer)

Mr. Blue Sky

Still P***ed at Yoko
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Did you guys see his post-game interview with Andrea Kremer? Talked like he should have champagne corks popping all around him, like they'd just won a playoff game. Never seen him so happy...

He's probably pretty happy because barring disaster they just locked up HFA. Fat lot of good it did them last year though. Maybe its finally their year.

GO COLTS! Glad they won, so now you know who really belongs on top of the power rankings.

He's probably pretty happy because barring disaster they just locked up HFA. Fat lot of good it did them last year though. Maybe its finally their year.

Blame Vanderjact for the worst missed FG I've ever seen in crunch time.

He should be giddy...they are the only undefeated team in the entire NFL! He's got a right and he's playing better now than he has ever in his life.

He should be giddy...they are the only undefeated team in the entire NFL! He's got a right and he's playing better now than he has ever in his life.

I keep saying after every time I watch him "there's no way Peyton could get any better" and somehow he finds a way. The guy is amazing.......

He has finally matured to the point that he can out smart the man behind the patriots, the man is
an offensive football genius. He is a coach on the field, makes up the schemes and executes them himself.

Imagine if S. Peyton could throw the football in the actual game. Mind blowing!

I'll wait for the post season to see if anything is different. I'm still waiting for him to prove he can avoid the choke.

I thought the Colts had quite a few gift calls from the ref's last night. They are good, but they are beatable.

The Colts are 56-10 since 2003 and it hasn't even got them to a Super Bowl. I can't believe the Patriots had such an aweful gameplan against the Colts after having such a brilliant game plan against the Vikings. It was very arrogant of them to come out and throw the ball 35 times compared to running Dillon and Mahoney 26 times. IMO they could have easily won the game if they just ran the ball against the leagues worse run defense.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom