NS The Cowboys season in 8 seconds

cdogg

THE WOOD WAS BROUGHT
VIP Contributor
Ratings
I'd find it funny if I didn't find it stupid, small-minded, and did I mention it stupid, that people, or should I say idiots, blame Jessica Simpson for the fact Romo stinks in the playoffs? She had NOTHING to do with his failure, but let's blame her because....?

Let's just make fun of Romo for crumbling under pressure. Noone hates the Cowpokes more than me, but what a stupid reason to blame on them losing.

Thread starter #7
OP
OP
Rich Jr

Rich Jr

SR is my life!
I'd find it funny if I didn't find it stupid, small-minded, and did I mention it stupid, that people, or should I say idiots, blame Jessica Simpson for the fact Romo stinks in the playoffs? She had NOTHING to do with his failure, but let's blame her because....?

Let's just make fun of Romo for crumbling under pressure. Noone hates the Cowpokes more than me, but what a stupid reason to blame on them losing.
It's their own damn fans blaming her. No one else.

Admin #9

Dan in Lafayette

Official SR Curmudgeon
Staff member
Administrator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Ratings

Lighten up, cdogg. It's humorous.

dninc

Super Forum Fanatic
HA HAH HAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Funny stuff man. the fans in Dallas think Jessica Simpson closed the door on their season, it's funny they find anything to blame but the source that basically cost them the season just only a year ago.