NS: Tony Romo Pro-bowl? (3 Viewers)

I'd have to admit that Romo has looked mighty impressive since his releaving Bledsoe at QB....but I'd have to see how he fares in the following weeks before I would crown him Pro-Bowl status....I believe Brees will be in that number along with Grossman and Bulger....McNabb getting hurt ruint his chances...

I think he's for real. I used to live in the Dallas area, and for the previous couple years, alot of people have had good things to say about him. It seems that most felt like he could be something in this league, but due to his pedigree and draft status, most didn't want to go out on that limb. He will simmer down some, but they are a totally different team now with him at QB over Bledsoe.

The love affair will soon end. Just let the 'boys go on a two game losing streak. We're in the midst of one (it all ends tomorrow) and we have nothing but love for Brees. When the boys drop a couple, or even better, when they don't win the NFC East, they will talk about how he was better than Bledsoe, but not good enough to be run the show. And yes, don't forget about when TO turns on him too...

He'll disappear never to be heard of just like most of these other backup QBs that do good for a couple of games then fade into oblivion.

Riiight. Just like Brett Favre, Kurt Warner, Tom Brady, Steve Young and the plethora of other back-ups (some high picks, some low picks) that had floundered in obscurity for one reason or another.

He may indeed fade away in time, but you can't categorize everyone.

Riiight. Just like Brett Favre, Kurt Warner, Tom Brady, Steve Young and the plethora of other back-ups (some high picks, some low picks) that had floundered in obscurity for one reason or another.

He may indeed fade away in time, but you can't categorize everyone.

they all "fade", just take some much longer than others to fade away.

he is having a great year, if he keeps it up he will be in the probowl.

having TO on your team is a good reason why he might keep the stats up, TO is a touchdown machine.

romo the #omo will not be able to handle the first signs of adversity, as TO breathes down his throat telling him he needs to be thrown to 13 times so he can catch 9, because he drops the others. romo is dallas's best option right now, however, earlier stated was the fact that payton is the one that knows the kid well. his weaknesses and his streangths, i beleive he will come up with a game plan to shut him down, i hope.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom