Tweet/s NS. Wonder what has Lamar Jackson so riled up? (1 Viewer)

Yes. You can comment on the playing of a player..but leave his contract and money out of it. I notice folk like to comment on people i.e. athletes money..all the time when they are critizing. Plus he didnt have to tag him or his teammate in the opinion.
I think playing gm on social media and commenting on how you’d spend the $, who you’d trade, etc is fair game. * I haven’t been able to read what this actual tweet said*

However, like you said, tagging the player(s) you are talking about is tacky and disrespectful.

I think playing gm on social media and commenting on how you’d spend the $, who you’d trade, etc is fair game. * I haven’t been able to read what this actual tweet said*

However, like you said, tagging the player(s) you are talking about is tacky and disrespectful.
He could have said all of that and not tag LJax or JTuc. What he said wasnt as bad...but he tagged him in it and didnt have too. And then commented on his money. Thats the real issue. Lamar Jax has earned his contract. No questions asked. Seeing against us was proof. We was smacking this dude and he took it like a champ. He has guts and plays like a better version of Air McNair. And he doesnt even have wrs that pro bowl worthy talent. He earned his contract.

These are these guys job which these people are commenting on. Youbwouldnt want some one commenting on your salary on twitter and tagging you and you coworker. These people have to be checked and he got checked.

He could have said all of that and not tag LJax or JTuc. What he said wasnt as bad...but he tagged him in it and didnt have too. And then commented on his money. Thats the real issue. Lamar Jax has earned his contract. No questions asked. Seeing against us was proof. We was smacking this dude and he took it like a champ. He has guts and plays like a better version of Air McNair. And he doesnt even have wrs that pro bowl worthy talent. He earned his contract.

These are these guys job which these people are commenting on. Youbwouldnt want some one commenting on your salary on twitter and tagging you and you coworker. These people have to be checked and he got checked.
To be clear, I agree with you.

Playing armchair gm online is fine.

Tagging the players that you are talking about (and basically insulting) is unnecessary, tacky, and disrespectful.

Players need to apply the 24 hour rule to Twitter as well. If he waited till he cooled down then he would have just brushed this off

One of my biggest gripes with social media is how it has given complete nobodies essentially direct-line access to celebrities/athletes.

I know message boards have been a thing for 20-plus years.....and I'm sure famous individuals were occasionally checking those out, even if they didn't admit it.....but obviously that was far different from being able to "tag" someone and troll them directly.

are we allowed to talk about guys eating •••• in a negative way anymore or is that a no no?

In this day and age it does present a quandary…..lol.
Apparently it’s the appropriate response if someone has an opinion you don’t like. Or talks about your potential future contract lol.

are we allowed to talk about guys eating •••• in a negative way anymore or is that a no no?
It's supposed to be ignorant and small minded.

It's also literally been said in every Jr High / High School male locker room ever, at some point.

I mean, I personally don't go around and tell people that, but I'm also not gonna feign outrage over Lamar saying it, either. Other than to point out that he probably shouldn't let complete nobodies trigger him like that.

When we will hear one of the following excuses from Lamar
1) Someone hacked my account
2) Truly sorry for my comments. I was upset at the loss and should not have gone to twitter to react
3) Crickets..... Crickets.... nothing more will be said.

All famous people need to get off of social media if they don't want to hear negative things about themselves. There will always be idiots who want to post negative stuff about a person just to get a reaction. Just stay off social media and you won't have to deal with idiots who post stupid stuff. Life is so much better when the idiots are ignored.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom