NSFW - Brady: “**** You 22!” (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Sorry if this is against the rules. I found this hilarious. Listen closely to the dialogue on the field. NSFW language warning.

Ceedy: Stop your crying, you a grown *** man!
Brady: “**** you 22, you little ****. **** you!

of course, link

Please don’t ban me! I think we all love Ceedys trash talk. Haha

CGJ is right though. Brady's a grown arse man. He needs to stop cryin over crybaby sheet. Maybe if he had played in literally any other division in his life he'd be used to it. That being said we gonna spank that arse on Sunday.

I don't love his trash talk. At all.

He appears to have the talent to be a great starter for years to come.
He will cost us dearly at some point. We already have issues with the refs.
He needs to let his play show who he is.

I'm going to agree and disagree with you. I don't care for trash talk past a certain point, and yeah.. If CJGJ was on any other team, he could get away with what he does and more for his entire career. With us, I think we can all see it coming. If he says something or even appears to say something with the game is on the line, I can easily see the refs not being able to pass up an opportunity to throw a flag and cost us a game. Especially if it's an important game. (say like THIS week, or NEXT week, or TWO weeks after that even).

But you have to admit, dude has a knack for getting in people's head. He's drove 2 players to the point that they lashed out and got ejected from the game and even got our (only) star WR suspended for a game by our coaching staff. I don't like how that went down at practice, but in-game? If he's getting in our opponents' heads that much where two took actual swings at him, you have to think he's getting in the head of almost everyone he lines up against. People don't perform well when their mind aint right. So as bad as it's going to suck when the refs use him as an excuse to send us home, I guess I'm cool with his tactics. And so far, we're coming out ahead on those exchanges.

Sorry if this is against the rules. I found this hilarious. Listen closely to the dialogue on the field. NSFW language warning.

Ceedy: Stop your crying, you a grown *** man!
Brady: “**** you 22, you little ****. **** you!

of course, link

Please don’t ban me! I think we all love Ceedys trash talk. Haha

Can't help but think of Ryan Leaf......"Knock it off, alright!" :ROFLMAO:

There’s really nothing they should be able to do about it when the ref doesn’t hear the words he says. Unless it’s like last week when Miller punched him and they consider the penalties offsetting just because they ASSUME he said something terrible.

I do fully expect some changes to be implemented in the off-season to be harsher on trash talk on the field due to the fact that a Saint is now living so rent free. But this is nothing new with CBs. Josh Norman, Jalen Ramsey, Marcus Peters.. There’s so many CBs that will get crushed by penalties if they start locking down on trash talk. They all do it and it plays into their success, honestly.. CJGJ is just next level good at it.

The trash talk is part of the game and NFL already has a rule for certain derogatory words, but other than that...it's warfare. you don't need to use those certain words anyway to get into a players head.

A guy can call you a punk after every single play and trust me after hearing it about 35-40 times ....non stop....at some point you will want to smack him in his mouth.....but that's the warfare side of it.

Sean has had players heated at him, talking smack jawing with him during the games...remember Roddy White, Steve Smith, Devonte Freeman...list goes on...

I hope the video operators at the Superdome play this on repeat, along what that tantrum video that's out there. Maybe find some clips of Arians calling out refs. Just put on repeat all pregame.

I tell you what between Latt, Ceedy and whatever else the Saints have going on, they are a party that is living rent free in Tampas mind. N.O has been quiet all week. Whereas the noise and crying has come from the Tampa side, particularly Arians.

I'm going to agree and disagree with you. I don't care for trash talk past a certain point, and yeah.. If CJGJ was on any other team, he could get away with what he does and more for his entire career. With us, I think we can all see it coming. If he says something or even appears to say something with the game is on the line, I can easily see the refs not being able to pass up an opportunity to throw a flag and cost us a game. Especially if it's an important game. (say like THIS week, or NEXT week, or TWO weeks after that even).

But you have to admit, dude has a knack for getting in people's head. He's drove 2 players to the point that they lashed out and got ejected from the game and even got our (only) star WR suspended for a game by our coaching staff. I don't like how that went down at practice, but in-game? If he's getting in our opponents' heads that much where two took actual swings at him, you have to think he's getting in the head of almost everyone he lines up against. People don't perform well when their mind aint right. So as bad as it's going to suck when the refs use him as an excuse to send us home, I guess I'm cool with his tactics. And so far, we're coming out ahead on those exchanges.
There's too much on the line right now to get caught up in how fun it is to see him get in people's heads. He needs dial it back a couple of levels, starting now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom