Tweet/s NSFW - Eli Apple says he hates Saints fans (1 Viewer)

Apple is only good if he thinks the fan base likes him, when that turns sour. He melts down and gets burnt.

Everyone can have an opinion, but I've traveled to most of the major culinary places on the planet and New Orleans can at least make an argument for having the best food in the world. Anyone who thinks the food in New Orleans is bad probably puts ketchup on their mac-and-cheese, or thinks garlic is spicy.

I love N.O. food, and personal taste is personal taste, but N.O. does not have an argument for having the best food in the world.

Underrated comment.

He can talk all he wants to, I'll take Adebo all day over him.
No doubt. Adebo is the guy we've been searching for to pair with Latt. If he was that good as a rookie who hadn't played football in over a year, there's no telling how good he can be. This Secondary is shaping up to be something special. I just hope they can keep these young guys together.

As for Apple, why is it that terrible Corners always have sour grapes for former teams? It's not our fault you weren't very good at football.

I love N.O. food, and personal taste is personal taste, but N.O. does not have an argument for having the best food in the world.
I know it's subjective, but NO is pretty commonly listed highly in rankings for food destinations in the world. I've been to a lot of them (got lucky with a traveling job a while back) and it's a deserved reputation. I've been to many of the cities marked as food destinations, and NO ranks near the top for me personally. I didn't grow up in the NO area so I'm not hanging onto any feelings of personal loyalty or nostalgia.

Many will rank it lower than I do, but to say the food is bad like Eli did is objectively wrong.

Last edited:
Bobby Herbert started this on the point after during one of the games a few years ago. Yeah, he was burnt roux in New Orleans and it aint no skin off my back, our secondary is elite now.
Yea and I got a week ban on here because I agreed with Bobby’s point too! Seeing his garbage tweets confirms exactly what I thought then and do now!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom