Tweet/s NSFW - Eli Apple says he hates Saints fans (2 Viewers)

We have officially entered Bizarro World on the forum

Sounds like these guys Eli and Antonio should go have beers together they are perfect for each other
Or we just are wearing blinders. Sorry you forget everything you say about players before and after they were saints.

Eli filled a need and got his career back on track after a rough start with the Giants. I appreciated his time here.

As for his tweets - this is not a bad or mean fan base and the food in NOLA is great. The comments about the city being dirty - well, it's an old river city and not a new concrete-based contemporary large city so I'll give him partial credit for that comment.

But to be randomly calling out the first two teams you played for is really petty and childish. Sad to see he's so persistent in playing this juvenile game. Most people mature with age.

Man, Mama Apple use to go head to head with NY media. Against Saints fans on twitter she done dropped the deuces...I'm impressed.

Funny he waits until his team is in the AFC Championship to talk all this smack. He was awfully quiet since he left the Saints. I seriously forgot he was still in the league.

That's ok, we hate him too, he was liquid garbage for us. He could not turn his head and look for the ball in air. Its literally his job and he sucked at it. But he still is making damn good money for sucking...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom