NY Giants Parade (1 Viewer)

I'm sure being there was much different, but I expected it to be different I suppose.

Notice, no Shockey?

Yea, I noticed that too. I'm wondering if he'll be a Giant next year...??

I'm wondering if they had a bit more planned and cut it short/toned it down because of the weather. It was great when the mayor stuck the championship cap on his head instead of going for the umbrella.

I saw the parade downtown. It was pretty cool. It was nice to see a parade today even though I wasn't down for Mardi gras. They even had a couple of bands.

It was neat seeing Eli w/the trophy.

Can't wait to see one of our guys hold it one day.

I saw him do that too.

I guess I was turned off by the politicians that just had to throw in the 9/11 reference.

I saw him do that too.

I guess I was turned off by the politicians that just had to throw in the 9/11 reference.

Ah, I saw nothing wrong with that. If the Saints win a SB in the next few years, would a reference to the city rebounding since Katrina turn you off as well? Now if someone started using the subject as a political platform to cry about this or that, then I agree...get off the stage. But what I heard was just pride in the way NYC has come back since 9/11...something that NO can hopefully say about Katrina before long. :9:

Really, compared to other rallies I've seen, it could have been much worse. Remember, Hillary could have been there if it weren't Super Tuesday! :hihi:

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom