NY Giants Parade (1 Viewer)

dajmno

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
So I work in Lower Manhattan @ Broadway and Liberty St. I work 48 floors up, and from up here you could hear the roar of the crowd. I took a crappy picture of the crowd with my blackberry.

img00440mt5.jpg

I made it down to catch some of the 'parade' I saw Eli, he was hoisting the trophy. This is the first time I've even seen the Lombardi in person (maybe 20 feet away). Boy, is that thing shiny in person! One day, it'll roll down Poydras St..

It's on NFL Network live right now for anyone who's interested in watching it.

That's a cool parade route. We were there when the troops marched after Desert Storm, and of course, the Rangers Stanley Cup parade was awesome.

I'm watching it on NFL Network. Sure wish I could be there; a ticker tape parade in the canyon of heroes is something to see. I went to one in the early '90's to honor the Gulf War veterans -- it was a great experience. Thanks for sharing the pictures, dajmno.

And how appropriate that they're having their parade on Mardi Gras day...:hihi:

:mad:

I was hoping that it would be in midtown. I had my camera ready and the time alloted by my boss.

:mad:

Best shot of Eli I could get with stupid phone:

img00473zs6.jpg

You should post those on the Photo of the Month thread. :hihi:

Man, I wish I coulda been there. I really wanted an Eli pic for an avatar.

You should post those on the Photo of the Month thread. :hihi:

Man, I wish I coulda been there. I really wanted an Eli pic for an avatar.

Co-worker got a really nice shot of Eli with the trophy, using a real camera. I'm going to get it from them.

Just imagine what the parade for the Saints would be like... I would last a couple of days, and I probably would need pictures to remind me.

I'm sure being there was much different, but I expected it to be different I suppose.

Notice, no Shockey?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom