NY islanders and the Saints (1 Viewer)

Lustmord

The Scourge of Christians
Reaction score
So a friend of mine is a islanders fan and says there has some how been a fan conn ction between the islanders and the saints and saints and islanders Twitter are having some fun with it. He even sent me footage of 'who dat' chants from a islanders game. Anyone else seen this?FB_IMG_1623367088581.jpg

Last edited:
As far as hockey teams go, I found a lot of similarities with the Washington Capitals

Both were pretty terrible in the 70s and early 80s

Both were pretty good in the late 80s/early 90s but could never advance far in the playoffs.

Both have had a franchise player who was a generational talent at their respective position

Both have won only one championship with said player, when they really should have won at least two or three

The Saints won their first Super Bowl in 2009-2010 season, which was their 42nd year in the league Caps won their first championship in 2017-2018 season, their 43rd year the league

Colorado Avalanche fan...have been ever since living in Denver for a few years. First place I lived that cared about hockey. Patrick Roy was awesome
Same. Growing up in the south I never cared about hockey till I moved to CO in high school. The team was still pretty new then but had already won the stanley cup. I definitely don't follow hockey nearly as much as NFL but it was pretty sad to see them go down so early in this stanley cup

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom