@ NY Jets (1 Viewer)

I believe there is a tailgating site. I will check

according to the jets stadium site, it appears that tailgating is throughout the parking lots except the parking garage at the izod center...

New York Jets | Parking FAQ

If you want (or anyone else who's going), PM me your cell number & name so we can hook up once we get there. Let us know what we can bring to the tailgate..! I will be bringing some serious tailgating music on CD so if you have a player, bring it!

I just bought tickets (sec 219) and a green parking pass. Will be there around 1030-1100, as I'm out of town on business and don't get back to PHL until 850.

It doesn't say how frequent the bus is, but since it's only a 20 minute or so ride, I'm thinking of grabbing an 11:30ish bus. That will leave plenty of beer drinking time. BTW, I pack a 6 for the trip.

ehhhh i think i'd like to grab the bus 30min earlier.

ehhhh i think i'd like to grab the bus 30min earlier.

Mmmmmm..............that may require a few more beers to tide me over till we warble into the stadium. I'll check with my brother to see if either one of us can make it in that early.

Anyone narrow down where the majority of us will be tailgating at? I'll trade a beer or two for a plate/bowl of anything.

last year at the giants game i couldn't find any saints fans tailgating and i got heckled a lot. i'm not expecting the jets fans to be any better.

last year at the giants game i couldn't find any saints fans tailgating and i got heckled a lot. i'm not expecting the jets fans to be any better.

Last year, I got heckled everywhere... That bounty crap was easy pickins for em.

I'm sure there will be a lot more Who Dats around this year. We just have to communicate and get together and have a good time before the game..!

They're Jet fans and most definitely will be yapping at us. As long as it's in good team spirit, it's all good...

We're planning on getting there around 9-9:30. That should give us enough time to find some fellow Who Dat tailgates.

Hey guys. I'll be coming down from Boston for the game (originally from N.O.)

Yiu can take a train at Penn Station (nj transit) to Secaucus. From there, you can catch a shuttle to the stadium. The trains run pretty constantly so no worries if you miss a train. I read you can tailgate 5 hours before the game.

Unfortunately I won't have a car so can't bring tailgate food but would gladly bring beer and snacks if anyone is throwing a tailgate party.

I already have a comeback if attacked by Jets fans- don't hit me I'm not a girl!

Hey guys. I'll be coming down from Boston for the game (originally from N.O.)

Yiu can take a train at Penn Station (nj transit) to Secaucus. From there, you can catch a shuttle to the stadium. The trains run pretty constantly so no worries if you miss a train. I read you can tailgate 5 hours before the game.

Unfortunately I won't have a car so can't bring tailgate food but would gladly bring beer and snacks if anyone is throwing a tailgate party.

I already have a comeback if attacked by Jets fans- don't hit me I'm not a girl!

There's a bus at Port Authority just for events at Giants Stadium. Gotta get roundtrip tix inside ($10), but the bus is on 41st between 8th/9th. Let's you out right at the stadium. Try this instead.

Coach USA | 351 MEADOWLANDS EXPRESS

There's a bus at Port Authority just for events at Giants Stadium. Gotta get roundtrip tix inside ($10), but the bus is on 41st between 8th/9th. Let's you out right at the stadium. Try this instead.

Coach USA | 351 MEADOWLANDS EXPRESS

Thanks but I'll actually be coming from Northern NJ so NJ transit train is easiest for me since it stops in Secaucus anyway.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom