NY Saints Fan: Bourbon St or Bar None? (1 Viewer)

WhoDatGawd

Veteran
Reaction score
I've been in NY a few months and I'm looking for the best Saints bar for the regular season.

I've heard Bar None but the info seemed kinda dated. Never been yet. Seems small and kinda a hole in the wall.

I have been to Bourbon St. (during offseason) Its always packed and have $5 drinks and good New Orleans themed dishes. The bartenders told me to come during the regular season but I'm not sure if its "the spot". Nice atmosphere

Any whodats in the area have definite verdicts for game day? Which is better for Saints and LSU games?

Bar None is the place, bar none. Doesn't look like much on a normal day, but on game days, it's a Dome away from home.

The Facebook group is "Krewe of Bar None".

I'm running a nifty new bar in the LES and I'll be showing Saints games, if any of yall are tired of packing into the backspace of Bar None.

I'll provide a VERY belated update to this.

I can't personally take the atmosphere at Bar None. Just way too "Bro"-ish (purposefully hangover inducing shots and Beer Pong) and they serve the absolute worst Amber I have ever tasted in my life - Maybe they've cleaned out the lines since I last went there a year ago, but they probably hadn't in the previous 7 at that point.

I've only been once so far, but I enjoyed the game I watched at "Parkside Lounge". Good specials during the games, served PROPER tasting Amber, a smaller but friendly Saints crowd (at least the game I was there for), and an appropriately Dive-ish (but not trashy) vibe.

I've met friends for lunch at "Bourbon Street", but never seen a game there. It was fine, but ti felt a little too "Epcot version of New Orleans" for me, even if they did fit my budget.

Have heard that some folks meet at one of the dba locations, but I've never been.

I miss East Village Tavern though (RIP).

New To The Forum

Guy from northern NJ here. Hoping to meet up with some other fans in the NYC area. Where's the place to go?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom