NYC Truck runs over Bicyclists - Potential Terror event (1 Viewer)

SebaSaint

Indonesian Coon***
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Developing story...

A number of people were shot near Stuyvesant High School Tuesday afternoon, police said, and one person was taken into custody.
Police were investigating reports of up to four people shot dead.
Witness Frank Brito, 45, told the Daily News he saw two trucks crash into each other and then a heavy set man get out of one in a blue tracksuit and chase someone, firing five or six times.
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...hot-dead-downtown-manhattan-article-1.3602094

something happens in park

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

they saying terrorist

now backtrakin ...what I'm hearing sounds like what u said guido

Only shots fired were from police shooting the suspect for displaying an "imitation firearm", a home Depot rental truck drove on a bike path or bike lane and ran over pedestrians on that path. EDIT it is believed that he had a paintball gun and a BB gun, apparently he got out of the truck saying "allahu akbar".

Gillian Turner‏ @GillianHTurner 3m3 minutes ago
More Gillian Turner Retweeted Fox News Research
#Manhattan officials say @FBI has taken over & is treating the attack as an act of terrorism

Disgusting.

Glad the guy is stupid though. Imagine if he did it later tonight with everyone out Trick or Treating?

Breaking911‏Verified account @Breaking911 19s20 seconds ago
More Breaking911 Retweeted Breaking911
NYC Mayor: 8 Dead, 12 Wounded In Manhattan Terror Attack

From what I understand there is a huge Halloween parade in NYC tonight as well.

if its where it used to be its no where close to that scene - i actually cant think of anything note-worthy about the scene of the attack, it would be like have an attack in the Fontainebleau area:idunno:

We should replace lone wolf with lone coward.

No need to disrespect wolves.

Witnesses reported to police NYC terror suspect yelled "Allah Akbar" when exiting truck, CBS confirms.
New York governor Andrew Cuomo said the attack appeared to be a "lone wolf" incident with no apparent link to a wider terrorist group or plot.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/8-...ct-of-terror/ar-AAuhPHN?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=ientp

A few hours in and the governor of New York says it's a lone wolf with no ties to a broader group, along with there being no evident plot? Seriously? :covri:

And yes, I know he said "appeared," but still...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom