NYG Beatty Signing Setting Table For Bushrod? (1 Viewer)

RT3

SR is my life!
Reaction score
That sounds about right for Bush. If he thinks he'll get more he is dreaming. Teams know he is not as good as his 2 pro-bowls indicate.

Do we have 8 million to pay Bushrod? Is he worth that kind of money?

That sounds about right for Bush. If he thinks he'll get more he is dreaming. Teams know he is not as good as his 2 pro-bowls indicate.
depending on whether you believe this or not... it's an indication of where he may stand...

Sean Fazende WvueProfootballfocus had #giants Will Beatty ranked 3rd in FA OT's...they had Bushrod 6th #saints

HECK no. Beatty is twice the player Bushrod is. We'd be crazy to give Bushrod that kind of money.

you make 2 pro bowls because your NOT good?... i think the "system" tag is whats keeping him for getting elite money...and i'm not mad at it...whatever leverage we can use to keep solid players in place.

I'd like to keep Bush for around $5M a year, but that's IT! Hopefully we've learned about overpaying our players - see Roman Harper.

Gotta see how it's structured and what the cap hit is.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom