NYG dulling their blade (1 Viewer)

the ease with which NYG are beating al's bunch will be a good thing for us.
this level of competition will lessen their focus and make their execution ordinary.
by the time they get their edge back next week we'll be up by 2 tds

So do you believe the Giants would be better served to intentionally fumble, throw INTs, not run through open holes, and miss wide open receivers in an effort to give themselves more adversity, so they can be sharp for next week?

I hope they come with their "A" game next week personally. We need to beat teams when they are at their best.

I was wrong about Eli. I thought he would play some of the third. Looks as though his day is done. A lot of other non-starters in there. This is a pre-season game....:covri:

That game against the Raiders means nothing about how they'll play us next week (except for injuries of course). They are used to winning. They'll bring their A-game, at least I hope they do.

Expect the Giants to roll into the DOME with nothing but the Will To Win in their minds and hearts! This is a really good team who have been there and done that! They are who we wish the SAINTS To be after this season.

I see this as the SAINTS and Giants first really hard test of character and will and playing solid football as mistake free as possible, with no turnovers, wwtch the penalties (Dome Fans MUST make a huge amount of noise to disrupt Eli!) Then we must tackle and FINISH each and every play and FINISH out THE GAME! It's in our house and we should have the advantage in that as, no matter what anyone says, coming off of a bye brings the team back less sore and more healed up! We should have Bell and Thomas and everyone with a nick or ding mended and the Giants at anytime could come away with some sort of injuries or sorenesses or anything we can exploit.

Thing is, this game today gives us NOTHING in terms of scheming ideas, no way to evaluate what they will really do in a "crunch time" situation. What we DO KNOW are some of Eli's tendencies from earlier games and from years past we can see where is weaknesses are , and he does have some, there is no doubt. It's just that this game offers nothing for us along those lines!

We must watch and see what we can observe , all from their second teamers! Not a good game for us to play them next. We must be prepared and come off of this Bye Week like 53 maniacs protecting our DOME!

The one thing that brings some comfort in my mind about this game is that Sharper has had Eli's number in the past... obviously Eli has improved significantly as a Quarterback in the past few seasons but Sharper knows his tendencies.

Jesus, CBS switched to the Lions/Steelers, how bad is that....

the Saints second team put up two scores on the Raiders starters.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom