NZBMatrix is gone! (1 Viewer)

Television seems to be ok for me. I usually dvr most stuff but I like some shows on my phone and I've been able to find what I want. Movies are a pain. My recommendation is waiting for redbox to get it and then ripping it so that you can watch it when, and how you want. Most movies aren't worth the trouble but you usually don't know until you've already seen it.

OK. I've been encountering a LOT of take downs recently regarding movies. Will switching to somethign other than astraweb help? If so, what should I use?

I switched to Best Usenet Provider - NewsgroupDirect after WDF mentioned it. After a month or so, I'm very pleased and haven't really noticed any takedowns. Including newish movies. Although I'm not really liking the $20/month price.

I've been almost exclusively using https://nzbx.co/ for a while. Closest to the Matrix I've found. I'm scared it will get pulled soon though, cause it doesn't look like he's pulling in the donations he needs. I did my part, so lets see.

View upcoming theatre releases - usenet-crawler - A dark place to download nzbs has been money as well.

Jeez, $20/month???? You could pay a release group and have direct FTP access

Wanted to followup on my post before. Been looking around, but haven't found out any info from a distro group, and the only posts I've seen are people selling access (overcharging) to their personal ftp sites @ 50 pounds.

I'll update if I find anything worth posting

Getting use to nzbmatrix being gone. No site yet matches it for user friendliness though. Still, after time this feels normal now.

I've been using grabit for quite some time now... A recent HDD replace had me re-installing.

Now when I DL a .nzb file, it won't automatically start processing the files. I have to highlight every file in the list, then rt-click, and choose 'DL using other server' --> astraweb.whatevs

Now the astraweb server is already setup as my only/primary server... Not sure why I have to tell it to use that server as an 'other server' for every DL.

Any thoughts?

I've been using grabit for quite some time now... A recent HDD replace had me re-installing.

Now when I DL a .nzb file, it won't automatically start processing the files. I have to highlight every file in the list, then rt-click, and choose 'DL using other server' --> astraweb.whatevs

Now the astraweb server is already setup as my only/primary server... Not sure why I have to tell it to use that server as an 'other server' for every DL.

Any thoughts?

It's a settings issue. Have to really see the settings to figure it out.

On a rad note, using my jailbroken iphone to download and par legal posts directly to the phone. Works a treat!

:jailbreakheaven:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom