NZBMatrix is gone! (1 Viewer)

can someone please recommend a block account provider? anytime I try to download with astraweb it doesnt work

i used the tweaknews last night and downloaded 2 files, but one was a password file and the other no telling. what search sites are yall using? any with good comments yet? the few that i have tried have little to no comments or any kind of decent rating system.

can someone please recommend a block account provider? anytime I try to download with astraweb it doesnt work

I have found Newsdemon to pair pretty well with astraweb. I have cut my downloading to a tenth though since this therad started but I have not seen much trouble. You can get block accounts so cheap I have three of them. (blocknews and Usenet-news)

Smackdownonyou is sharing backup accounts for all "unlimited" donors ($75 total, or +50 if you donated 10/15 when you registered)

There are quite a few accounts spread across different servers that are available. I'm not sure how they're going to stop people from just using those accounts as their mains instead of using for fills

I haven't had any problems at all in months.

https://www.smackdownonyou.com/

It is pretty decent but some recent blockbusters are subject to take downs.

I got my paypal in the day after this guy got the site up and running. It worked pretty good for me but I logged on yesterday and it said my account was suspended for annual renewal. There was never any mention of the fee being annual and it looks like the lowest plan is $50, screw that because the way they have been advertising the site I suspect it could end up going the way of NZBmatrix. Looks like Im off to nmatrix unless someone has a better suggestion.

I got my paypal in the day after this guy got the site up and running. It worked pretty good for me but I logged on yesterday and it said my account was suspended for annual renewal. There was never any mention of the fee being annual and it looks like the lowest plan is $50, screw that because the way they have been advertising the site I suspect it could end up going the way of NZBmatrix. Looks like Im off to nmatrix unless someone has a better suggestion.

I hear ya. I paid but it will likely be the last time.

Can't believe you guys are getting ripped off by that Smack down asshat. Geez you should have gotten bad vibes from all the emails he sends out asking for money.

Oh today is the last day. And then tomorrow comes and he "extends" the offer again.

Can't believe you guys are getting ripped off by that Smack down asshat. Geez you should have gotten bad vibes from all the emails he sends out asking for money.

Oh today is the last day. And then tomorrow comes and he "extends" the offer again.

Your last several posts in this thread are dismissive of anyone's concerns and efforts yet you don't offer any solutions. Your downloads are great and you aren't stupid like everyone else in getting ripped off. Cool. Maybe you can share your expertise.

Your last several posts in this thread are dismissive of anyone's concerns and efforts yet you don't offer any solutions. Your downloads are great and you aren't stupid like everyone else in getting ripped off. Cool. Maybe you can share your expertise.

Maybe you ought to send me a PM like everyone else that has had problems. :scratch:

Maybe you ought to send me a PM like everyone else that has had problems. :scratch:

I'm not really having problems per se. But I did take a bit of issue with your tone in the thread. It just seemed a bit condescending. Perhaps I read a bit into it. No big deal really.

But to the issue of nzb searches, I haven't found anything that replaces what sdoy does for me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom