O Line v. Falcons (1 Viewer)

Zigg

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Assuming Peat plays, and Armstead is out, does Peat play LT, or does Hurst stay at LT and the three guards rotate per usual?

Assuming Peat plays, and Armstead is out, does Peat play LT, or does Hurst stay at LT and the three guards rotate per usual?

I'm expecting a rotation regardless.

Based on previous performance I assume Peat will take LT and they will put Easton and Ruiz at Guard.

It’s a great question. To me, it depends on how well Hurst graded out at the position.

He was rough against Carolina. But he seems to have gotten better. If he’s close enough to Peat at LT (where Peat has played pretty well in spot duty), it makes more sense to let the guards stay inside for continuity. But if Peat is significantly better than Hurst at LT, then keep the same line as Sunday since they’ve already worked together but sub Peat for Hurst at LT.

Looks like Saints will have a good rotation for some ground and pound! Use the 3 headed Hydra of Taysom, Kamara and Murray to wear out Atlanta's defensive line

Oh ye before i forget keep matt ryan booty on ground

I would like to see Hurst at LT and Peat at his natural position.

Peat is not a good LT.

Impossible to judge Hurst at LT off of this last game as he had barely any pass pro reps.

but I guess the good thing is that you're not as worried about Taysom getting blind sided as with Drew, since he's younger, more durable.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom