Oakland Raiders (1 Viewer)

Hey BAY BAY!!!

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Oakland gave up a lot to Atlanta guys for D.Hall. You think they would go for trading our 3rd this year and 3rd next year for Micheal Bush that could escalade to a 2nd do to stats.

They really gave up a lot of picks in the draft and they would probably want some of those picks back. You think Mickey can will and deal to get Micheal Bush in the Black and Gold.

I love Deuce guys but with two major knee surgeries I just don't know.

R.BUSH
M.BUSH
P.THOMAS
A. Stecker

Last edited:
That will be good if we get Michael Bush but we won't draft Matt Forte if that was to happen.

we can't trade our 2nd or 3rd next year.... they are possible compensary picks that the Jet's will receive based on Vilma's contract extention and playing time... remember it's a pick next year that could be a 2nd or 3rd depending on his on-field play..at least that's what i've been told....then the jets give us back their 4th next year for us giving them there
s....so i don't think we could do that if we wanted too..

Also you are wanting to cut 2 captains off our team, Stecker and Duece Mc. are both Captains!!! bad move..they bring more than just on-field play....

How about if Ellis fall to 10th we draft him and then trade our 2nd and next year 1st to get DRC??? We'll be selecting at the end of the round next year anyway...

I meant to put Stecker instead of Forte. You are right we can't draft a RB if we just traded for one. But who knows these are the Saints.

Bush and Bush would be awesome. M. Bush would be just like brand new tires.

No excuses about the running game then. Get it done Loomis.

Also Devery Henderson probably would love to get the ball thrown to him by his old buddy(JAMARCUS)

The draft is full of good running backs. Why go for Alexander or Michael Bush? We have Bush, Stecker, and PT already and plenty to choose from in the draft. I am in the "give Deuce one more year" camp, but if you're dead set on getting rid of him then we would be better off replacing him in the draft.

Dude Micheal Bush have not played a down in the NFL yet. This guy is going to be a beast. Get him now while we have a chance to and I would pull that trigger in a heartbeat to get M.BUSH.

Like I said man I love myself some Deuce but hey, two knee surgeries is not good. He will never be the same. He slowed up a little last year just imagine how he would be this year.

Guys I know you all love The Deuce but I would rather have two good knees running the ball instead of two bad ones. This would be just like MIKE would be drafted by another team again. He already knows how to handle NFL life and he should be able to step right in to where he fits in and suit up in the BLACK AND GOLD!!!

Also this draft class is not that deep at RB. The only ones I like coming out is
McFadden
Stewart
Mendenhall
Forte
Ray Rice
Felix Jones

Last edited:
Also this draft class is not that deep at RB. The only ones I like coming out is
McFadden
Stewart
Mendenhall
Forte
Ray Rice
Felix Jones

You say that this draft class isn't deep and then you go on to list SIX that you like? Also, you left off Kevin Smith and Tashard Choice... especially Tashard Choice.

whats with drafting a RB? if u havent noticed we got beat deep all last year. with P. Thomas a starter our O didnt miss a beat, we looked like a team with a healthy Duece. why is it ppl want us to draft a RB so bad?

Every area of this team needs to be addressed. The answer is to move down and acquire more picks in each round...

I'm not saying draft RB first round. In later rounds. I hope the Saints do not get none of these backs unless it is McFadden, Mendenhall, Forte, or Ray Rice.

All I'm saying is Deuce is not going to be the same back as he was guys. He has two bad knees. Oakland need picks and players on O. Hell, they might even take McFadden when they pick. If they do M. Bush is there and this guy is ready to play. He is a pure Beast!!

Would you rather have M. Bush with new GoodYear tread or Deuce with old worn down GoodYear treads. Come on now, it do not take a scientist to figure this bad boy out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom