Obama - If Elected, Would Investigate Bush Administration For Possible Torture Crimes (1 Viewer)

whitemad2kb0.gif

What was candidate Obama's stance on FISA in February? What was his stance on it in August?

Pelosi has already ruled out further effort with articles of impeachment.
Obama and Biden, for politcal expediency will not pursue this....

However, if Nixon was impeached for what his administration did.....If Clinton initiated the impeachment process for what he did.....

how does illegal domestic wire-tapping, sanctioned torture, pre-emptive war, aggressive regime change, falsifying documents to mislead a nation into a boondoggle of a war, being found guilty of IIPA Law, illegal Justice department hirings, rank?

Ah...lets just sweep it under the rug, I'm sure our political system will work itself out all on its own [/sarcasm]

No need to investigate a murder....I mean, after all, the guy killed didn't have any family and the murderer left town....so, alls well that ends well.

But they had no problem with torture during the civil war on both sides. A quick question for the open-minded among us. How hard did you try and find the positives with the Bush administration? I know, they were so evil that there couoldn't possibly be any good.

There are, his aid to Africa was good and his new approach to North Korea has been an improvement, yet recently is starting to leave a little to be desired. His response right after 9/11 was good, his first venture into Afghanistan wasn't my method of doing it but it was successful and went well. His adoption legislation was positive. He has his share of successes but im not gonna lie, I think he has fewer than most in history.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom