Obama is a Long-Legged Mack Daddy (and worse) according to Harlem Pastor Manning (1 Viewer)

Wow! He had some harsh words for a lot of people.

The funny part: The kid (teenager) standing behind the minister looked like he was going to crack up everytime the he talked about boobs. :hihi:

Hannity and Colmes: Sort of strange to see Sean Hannity defending Obama.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uchJIWcLsOc&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uchJIWcLsOc&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I wish Sean Hannity could learn to shut up and actually listen to what anyone says. He nevers gives this guy a chance to answer the question. He's too busy running his mouth to even listen. The man is a total waste of space - and Colmes isn't any better. He did the exact same thing.
Heaven forbid they let the man, wrong as he might be, actually explain his position. better to simply badger him and act like he's crazy and "too unintelligent" to understand what they're asking.

What a couple of buffoons.

I wish Sean Hannity could learn to shut up and actually listen to what anyone says. He nevers gives this guy a chance to answer the question. He's too busy running his mouth to even listen. The man is a total waste of space - and Colmes isn't any better. He did the exact same thing.
Heaven forbid they let the man, wrong as he might be, actually explain his position. better to simply badger him and act like he's crazy and "too unintelligent" to understand what they're asking.

What a couple of buffoons.

Hannity was crossing his fingers while "roasting" Rev Manning. He was simply seeking an excuse to bury Hillary some more. Given her electoral persona, which crosses the Glenn close character from "Fatal Attraction" with the death scene of "The Terminator", this may be necessary.

Next week, Sean Hannity will have Petey Wheatstraw to provide political commentary.

The other day when we were talking about Limbaugh, I decided to listen to Hannity. He had Rev. Manning on and basically tore him a new one. It was strange to hear Sean defend Obama and his parents so much.

I really used to like listening to him, but I can't stand such ridiculous partisanship. Democrats aren't the root of all evil and vice versa. We're all Americans, and we should have the same goal at the end of the day, improving America. Neither side has all the answers. We need to come together.

Now, back to the topic. What that man said was dispicable, and I find it sad that so many religious figures are now failing their followers. It's causing me to further lose my faith.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom