Obama or McCain (1 Viewer)

>>I have never heard that on Sirius Hard Attack. Of course, Canibal Corpse can be difficult to understand at times.

OR OR OR OR GRRR OR OR OR OR OR :rock:

TPS

On the other hand, I think there are tons of folks, myself included who are non too pleased by the offerings of either party, and may not vote at all. Most folks im talking to are feeling this way.

You, sir, are a genius for using the word "folk". Only us geniuses (and slack jawed yokels) use that word. You are in good company my friend.

McCain / Huckabee ticket is going to win. Obama & Clinton both have too much baggage to win, separately or jointly.

At this point I'm leaning McCain. I was actually leaning Obama as recently as last month, but having gone over both Obama and McCain's platforms and McCain's much more closely aligns with my views. I like his comments about how we as a country should be open to being pursuaded by our allies regarding diplomacy and international relations. It's taken some convincing, but from what I see, I don't think McCain will be Bush v2.0, at least I hope not. McCain was looking like it for a while, but his independent streak is starting to show up a bit and hope to see more of that in the months leading to the election. Just my two cents.His VP choice will make or break his campaign IMO, so he needs to choose wisely.

Obama is a good guy, but he does not understand economics.
McCain is a good guy, but he has no idea of the principles of economics. He also kicked my grandmother in the stomach.

Hank (Hillary) is just a good guy.

Obama doesn't have a chance IMO and Obama supporters will not fully support Hillary so McCain will win.

So bad for true conservatives taht Mccain is our only choice. Not that any one else that ran was much better. I'll wait to see who the Libertarians put up. So far it seems to be Wayne Allyn Root (ranked by $ raised so far).

First I've heard of this.

I actually have one of Root's books, and he claims to be a Republican. Why the switch? I believe it was written during the Bush years. Is he that opposed to McCain, or just Repubiclans (and Democrats) in general?

Also, how much of that is his own money?

<object height="355" width="425">Straight talk

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ioy90nF2anI&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="355" width="425"></object>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom