Obama possibly could win PA? (1 Viewer)

Who knows what really happened? I'm not going to give any weight to the Zeifman post, but I'm sure many others will. It's juicy and thus easy to swallow. :mwink:

And in applying the same approach, is the aunt trustworthy? Does she have any ulterior motives? Is her account reflective of firsthand knowledge or something passed on to her by her neice or another family member? Who knows what really happened? :mwink:

In all seriousness, I think most of us would agree that there has to be a degree of suspicion, particularly when discussing items circulating on blogs. I don't take everything I read, even if it supports what I want it to, completely at face value, and doubt you do either.

All we can do is sift through it all and form or supplement opinions that we should recognize are subject to the fallibilty of our own beliefs and biases. Nothing newsworthy in that.

Clinton Told True Tale of Woe, Says Kin | The Trail | washingtonpost.com

Clinton was clear the she was relaying a story a told to her by a local law officer.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2wqpEt_CdBk&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2wqpEt_CdBk&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

So, in plain English, the Hildebeast didn't bother to find out any details on this story and just used as a campaign ploy without knowing if it was true or not. Typical politician. Who needs any more of that? Hmm, wonder if she'd say, vote to invade Iraq without checking up on the intelligence reports to see if they seem to be accurate...oh, wait.

And in applying the same approach, is the aunt trustworthy? Is her account reflective of firsthand knowledge or something passed on to her by her neice or another family member? Who knows what really happened? :mwink:

Agreed completely. Who knows about that particular event?

I do know that those kinds of events (people not getting the medical care they need because of a lack of funds), happens all the time. I see a lot of it in my line of work, even when they have health insurance.

I do know that those kinds of events (people not getting the medical care they need because of a lack of funds), happens all the time. I see a lot of it in my line of work, even when they have health insurance.

Yeah, there isn't likely to be much difference in how you and I view that topic.

I can appreciate the anecdotal value of such a story.

For you Obama supporters, a question:

Should Hillary manage to steal the nomination from him at the convention (assuming he goes into it with more delegates than she), will you then turn around and support Hillary?

>>Which tech wiz do we owe a :worthy: to?

Saintsman2884 is the only officially recognized recipient of the Original [tm] :bigbow:

:17:

TPStlakingitpreylikeamouse

awesome a fixed thread, good job Sabine for recognizing that and posting bout it on the TECH page!!!! ...

School board members defend decision to deny Clinton, allow Obama

SOUTH BEND — Sen. Barack Obama will speak at Washington High School Wednesday night. That location is a big point of contention with a lot of people.

Multimedia Watch The Video
Related ContentLong lines form for tickets to see Obama
Barack Obama coming to Washington High School
Dave Matthews' IU concert promotes Obama vote
Obama sets dates for Indiana bus tour
Big name supporters stress Indiana's importance In upcoming primary
Kennedys liken Obama to RFK during South Bend visit
Lively crowd greets Obama's return to Indiana
Obama energizes Ft. Wayne crowd; reacts to WSBT-Tribune poll
Just two weeks ago, South Bend Schools denied Sen. Hillary Clinton's request to use the school's gym for her campaign stop.

Tuesday, school board members responded to the outcry, calling Obama's visit a different situation.

Less than two weeks after telling the Clinton campaign "no," the South Bend Community School Corporation is preparing to welcome her opponent to Washington High School.

All day, we've been hearing from hundreds of people by phone and by e-mail wanting to know why.

But School Board President Sheila Bergeron says the superintendent had good reason to veto a visit by Clinton and sign off on a stop by Obama.

http://www.wsbt.com/news/local/17396079.html

I think that was a mess up situation. But, I do agree that political rallies shouldnt be held during school hours. What do yall think about this?

Obama outspent Clinton 2 to 1 and lost OH by double digits. Seems he doesn't want a repeat of that fate so his campaign is spending 3, 4 and some estimates have him at 5 to 1.

Democrat Barack Obama outspent Clinton 5 to 1 on the Pennsylvania airwaves, spending roughly $2 million to Clinton's $400,000, according to Evan Tracey of the Campaign Media Analysis Group.

Clinton Lagging in TV Ad Spending | The Trail | washingtonpost.com

For you Obama supporters, a question:

Should Hillary manage to steal the nomination from him at the convention (assuming he goes into it with more delegates than she), will you then turn around and support Hillary?

I would certainly vote for Clinton Over McBush if that was the case. At least she stated that we should get out of Iraq eventually.
McBush has no grasp on the economy and hasn't mentioned (to my understanding) health care at all.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom