Obama to visit New Orleans in mid-October (1 Viewer)

God forbid the leader of our country come to a city still struggling with rebuilding from the largest natural disaster in the US in recent history, and bring exposure and attention to us to help things get back on track.

Even if his intentions were purely selfish (which they arent at all, but I fell like there will never be any convincing you otherwise about anything he does) then it STILL helps the city. So big freaking deal. If it helps the city, and doesnt hurt anything else, why do you even care what his intentions are?

Yeah come to our city and expose the things that have gone undone. It's a joke here. It's been 4 years and we're still playing the Katrina card. I mean enough with the pity party, let's get down to business. the problem is the only ones that are due credit is the undocumented workers that are here from Latin America. I bet you don't here one thing about them in his speach. We'll just here "prosper.. rebirth.. yada yada yada." We need Gen. Honore to tell people to get off their rears. But no, we would rather have someone speak off a teleprompter to tell us things we already know. If it helps the city great, but the only thing that would help the city is a true investigation into city hall and the mayor to see what is really going on. I'm talking about transparency and until we get that I don't trust any politicians intentions.

Yeah come to our city and expose the things that have gone undone. It's a joke here. It's been 4 years and we're still playing the Katrina card. I mean enough with the pity party, let's get down to business. the problem is the only ones that are due credit is the undocumented workers that are here from Latin America. I bet you don't here one thing about them in his speach. We'll just here "prosper.. rebirth.. yada yada yada." We need Gen. Honore to tell people to get off their rears. But no, we would rather have someone speak off a teleprompter to tell us things we already know. If it helps the city great, but the only thing that would help the city is a true investigation into city hall and the mayor to see what is really going on. I'm talking about transparency and until we get that I don't trust any politicians intentions.
get down to business huh? since you've decided to criticize the citizens of new orleans for not doing anything to help rebuild the city, id like to know what have you done personally to help rebuild the city. i dont want to hear you blame the government either, i want to know what you have done besides sit back and criticize everyone else.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom