Obama Using Sexist Language? (1 Viewer)

It's only sexist if a conservative says it... if a liberals says it, it's not. Same with racist comments.

>>An unabashed free marketeer is quoted because natural political history favors the Robert Reich approach; it grows government . The Bush administration is hardly a paragon of careful stewardship of public monies. Should obama get elected, it will represent a further lurch towards policies last visited on this country 30 years ago. Europe and Asia have embraced the economic model we invoked thereafter. Kudlow says their weaker performance is a long historical phenomenon, not a current one. Foreign stocks are but one indication.

He spoke in an absolute. And I was talking about cash, not stocks.

>>A 52% marginal rate is FACT under an Obama administration. That behemoth will filter to the middle class, and the young people who put him in office will see the 12% FICA increase and have nothing to show in the bargain. The jobs which will never materialize won't be the subject of the NYT. Now, we're just obsessed with Obama's plagiarism, sexism, and the first time Michelle Obama is proud to be an American. After two terms of THIS navel-gazing, the Clintons might be welcomed with buyer's remorse.

I'm currently sitting on 28 straight years of buyer's remorse. What damage can 4 or 8 more years (assuming Reagan and George W. Bush aren't in office) do? Not much IMHO.

TPS

>>It's only sexist if a conservative says it... if a liberals says it, it's not. Same with racist comments.

While some would argue that the EE has never been better, this is absolutely terrible. You don't even live here and you are brainwashed by their talking points and spitting them back up like a baby satiated on its liquid meal. Seriously dude, you're not an American. Some Americans realize that if you only go to sources that affirm your opinion (or shape it depending on one's prowess and experience) that you're just going to become a moving mouthpiece for someone else. It's bad enough that there are so many ignorant Americans who believe that kind of b.s. and would be quite terrible if citizens of the world started buying into that kind of garbage too.

TPS

>>It's only sexist if a conservative says it... if a liberals says it, it's not. Same with racist comments.

While some would argue that the EE has never been better, this is absolutely terrible. You don't even live here and you are brainwashed by their talking points and spitting them back up like a baby satiated on its liquid meal. Seriously dude, you're not an American. Some Americans realize that if you only go to sources that affirm your opinion (or shape it depending on one's prowess and experience) that you're just going to become a moving mouthpiece for someone else. It's bad enough that there are so many ignorant Americans who believe that kind of b.s. and would be quite terrible if citizens of the world started buying into that kind of garbage too.

TPS

Chill, TPS. I think SaintsBrazil meant his comment tongue-in-cheek. :hihi: That's how I took it.

Either way, I'm interested in the impressions of outsiders.

Chill, TPS. I think SaintsBrazil meant his comment tongue-in-cheek. :hihi: That's how I took it.

Maybe. But his track record on the board wouldn't suggest it was tongue in cheek.

Just saying.

The Sunday commentary centered on this topic and all of the above points were made. I will also add that Obama racked up wins in the caucases, and Clinton didn't even get a proportional delegate take because they didn't work hard enough. This is what inevitability and candidate dislike get you- defeat. New Hampshire was a speed bump in the Clintonian demise.

McCain should take notes on how to address the Obama campaign this fall. Obama is crafty at deflection of criticism, and many want him to succeed. McCain needs to stay issue-centered and introduce voters to Obama's orthodox liberalism. McCain has the record of bipartisan legislation, not Obama. McCain, according to some, is peeved at Obama for sabotaging immigrant reform and for lack of pledged support on campaign finance reform. By contrast, he gets along quite well with Hillary.

My favorite economist, Larry Kudlow, has done yeoman's work on Obama's economics. Here's his link:

http://article.nationalreview.com/?q=MGYxYWM4NjkxMjUwMzBhZDAwNTg2NjZmYmU5MWU2ZmQ=

There sure is a lot of "hope" in that article. :hihi:. I still dont totally get the hype over the new shiny coin on the table, meaning Obama.

Maybe. But his track record on the board wouldn't suggest it was tongue in cheek.

Just saying.

Hey now, I thought the whole premise of this thread was about giving a guy the benefit of the doubt, despite his reputation as a master orator that leans heavily on imagery for emotional appeal.

"Just words?" :hihi:

>>Hey now, I thought the whole premise of this thread was about giving a guy the benefit of the doubt, despite his reputation as a master orator that leans heavily on imagery for emotional appeal. "Just words?" :hihi:

So are you saying that the candidate you are actively campaigning for, Hillary Clinton, should be also looked to for words, or have actions (whatever they are) been enough? :shrug:

TPS

I'm supporting the National Radical Meadow Party:

bill3cl.jpg

Hey guys, I'm a little late checking in on this thread... Didn't think my comment would get that much of a reaction. Yeah, it was meant to be funny. Oh, well.

Re: Shawn. Not sure what you mean by track record, unless you are talking about me supporting Fred Thompson. Other than that. You know I'm easy going.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom