Obama's Foreign Policy Advisor Owns Tucker. (1 Viewer)

N.O.Bronco

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Thought this would interest a lot of people questioning or wondering about the strength of Obama's Foreign policy or even what some of his foreign policies are. I personally think Susan Rice does a wonderful job articulating Obama's camp's positions:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kyn35HL0eng&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kyn35HL0eng&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I don't think she owned him. I think he proved he can be reasonable when approached with sound arguments and he's not just a tunnel visioned ideologue that hates liberales :mad:

I was VERY impressed with her though.

I don't think she owned him. I think he proved he can be reasonable when approached with sound arguments and he's not just a tunnel visioned ideologue that hates liberales :mad:

I was VERY impressed with her though.

He really has put together a very smart and good team, heres another one that goes more into detail about Pakistan and more overall foreign policy positions. I think people can disagree with him but he definatelly has the people on board that know they're stuff:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ErOmu7VdVO4&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ErOmu7VdVO4&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

lol lets nation build pakistan. they want democracy kind of sounds like iraq when we were going in. only thing she forgot to say was they greet us hero's. i need to remember that the USA is evil and drink the koolaid.

lol lets nation build pakistan. they want democracy kind of sounds like iraq when we were going in. only thing she forgot to say was they greet us hero's. i need to remember that the USA is evil and drink the koolaid.

They're policy is far different from the neo-conservative model of nation building and bringing democracy at gunpoint.

why do people say neo-con now. it almost sounds nazi-esque. neo-con is a term from what the 50's or 60's. neo-cons dont do democracy at gun point. what did you want us to do with iraq? let sadam or his sick sons take over iraq once the UN sanctions were lifted and either use or then build WMD's? sell to terriost. this is the first time the usa had a very public and major terriost attack in modern times. what are we suppose to do? invading iraq at the time seem to be the right choice. now al we need to do is fix what we can, let them support themselves then leave. Everything they say about pakistan is they want freedom and like us blah blah. yeah the same people liked bhutto as well. it seems to be iraq part 2. support the people not the president of pakistan? ok we going to invade to over throw him now? bush would be seen as the "cowboy" he is. we have no idea what those psychos over there want.

as sam kinison use to say about the starving people in africa and the middle east as to relieve efforts and food. he said instead of food send u-hauls. these people dont even know anything over there. some are educated but to live in that society and then have no means of escape is terrible. but we arent nation builders are we? pakistan is just another war.

In Africa, I think they use punctuation.

why do people say neo-con now. it almost sounds nazi-esque. neo-con is a term from what the 50's or 60's. neo-cons dont do democracy at gun point. what did you want us to do with iraq? let sadam or his sick sons take over iraq once the UN sanctions were lifted and either use or then build WMD's? sell to terriost. this is the first time the usa had a very public and major terriost attack in modern times. what are we suppose to do? invading iraq at the time seem to be the right choice. now al we need to do is fix what we can, let them support themselves then leave. Everything they say about pakistan is they want freedom and like us blah blah. yeah the same people liked bhutto as well. it seems to be iraq part 2. support the people not the president of pakistan? ok we going to invade to over throw him now? bush would be seen as the "cowboy" he is. we have no idea what those psychos over there want.

as sam kinison use to say about the starving people in africa and the middle east as to relieve efforts and food. he said instead of food send u-hauls. these people dont even know anything over there. some are educated but to live in that society and then have no means of escape is terrible. but we arent nation builders are we? pakistan is just another war.

Man you are really misrepresenting what Susan Rice is saying, nowhere did she even mention invasion. The term neo-con is used because thats what its founders Irving Kristol, Wolfowitze, Perle and others called themselves. And no Iraq was never the smart move if you payed attention at the time. You also seem to be suggesting that 9/11 was somehow linked to Iraq and Saddam. They had no WMDs, hadn't for nearly a decade and especially no nukes, never. Even pre-invasion, Hans Blix made the very public UN statement AFTER Saddam let UN weapons inspectors in with no pre-conditions that he had found nothing.

And yes Neo-cons do believe in democracy at gunpoint if necissary. They fundamentally still believe in a form of imperialism. Don't believe me read any of the books on the subject written by their own advocates and founders. And Neocons arent an old 60s and 70s group or term, they only trully came to positions of power half way through Reagans term, and then again in Bush Jrs. You may recall people like Kristol, wolfowitz, Perle, all Neocons.

Last edited:

Is there a translator in the house?

/KTHANXBAI

Invading Iraq was never the right choice, nor ever seemed like the right choice. As Paul O'Neill informed us, this administration was making Iraq preparations even before 9/11.

9/11 was a pretext, no other connection to Iraq.

Fubar.

Neocon is the self applied term of the people who sold the Iraq war to George Bush: neo-conservatives, only there is nothing conservative about them. They are big government liberals who practice international social engineering at gunpoint. Because they wave the flag and prattle on about World War IV, they lay claim to "conservativism."

There intellectual cousins were commisars in the Soviet Union...

Last edited:

simple sheeple...

We already families sending money to Cuba and limited visitation. Bush had his own Rice, a prodigy, whose accomplishments to date are >< much.

New Presidents of the different party always change just for the sak eof same. Bush tossed all of Clinton's Israel work over the side and there's your result. The Weekly Standard said as much.

well the U.N. sanctions were about to be lifted. the man who interrogated saddam said saddam wanted to get ahold of WMD's once the santions were lifted. Saddam said for years he had weapons. He told all his enemies he had them. he said he wanted them. all our intelligence was pointing that he had them. Most of congress wanted to go to war as well but Obama saw the light. I will give him the benefit of the doubt but most people though it was a good idea. If bush lead us into a war intentionally well i think he should burn. there is no doubt in my mind that saddam was an enemy of the USA. If he had access he could have sold weapons for money, he was crazy enough to do it. the al queda connection wasn't true and bush and powell should be ashamed but iraq is a better place without the red army of saddam and saddam and son's. We couldn't allow a psycho to walk around and get weapons and mess with oil.

I do find however that obama meeting leaders is a dumb move. he needs to listen to clinton on this issue. meeting castro is the dumbest thing in the world. it undermines all presidents since Kennedy.

I do take "fan the flames of Anti-USA sentiment" as a sad statement. i think the media needs to leave our war areas. i say if you want to report you are on your own. i wish the media of today would have been in WWI and WWII and lets how great that generation was.

Last edited:
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6mOEU87SBTU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6mOEU87SBTU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom