Obi-wan Kenobi series (1 Viewer)

Apparently the gunners on Empire destroyers can aim about as well as stormtroopers.
i had my moment of thinking i was smarter than the writer's room - i saw the blasts that seemed to 'explode' even though they didn't hit anything and my son was like 'they're hitting the shield' - i didn't try any smarm after that

and again the reasons why the 'battle' went how it did are fairly overt - Vader did not want to destroy the ship,he wanted obi wan
Grand Inquisitor even thought it was important even to risk getting hacked to pieces to point out that destroying the ship was far more important than Obi Wan, but Vader wasn't hearing that

What's the time window on when we can stop using the spoiler tags?

Anyway, the bit with Vader's helmet's split open, and them combining James Earl Jones' and Hayden Christensen's voices, was good, and all, but I imagine it had more of an impact on anyone who hasn't watched Rebels, since they basically the same scene there:

Anyway, the bit with Vader's helmet's split open, and them combining James Earl Jones' and Hayden Christensen's voices, was good, and all, but I imagine it had more of an impact on anyone who hasn't watched Rebels, since they basically the same scene there:

3 days for a tv show 1 week for a movie

Both scenes are great but I feel like the live action had more of an impact because you see Hayden's face as Vader. It's a bigger pay off than the animated version

I'd say until Tuesday. That would be about a week after the finale.

Absolutely loved this season. I really hope this becomes the norm and that Boba was an aberration. Looking forward to Ahsoka and Andor.

I took it as she was gonna kill Luke in revenge for what Anakin did. What better way to get back at Vader than killing his son? Imagine how mad Vader would be if she kills Luke, then tells Vader, I found out you had a son, and guess what, I KILLED HIM! Thats a pretty good angle for revenge.
She didn't make that turn until she had second thoughts about killing Luke. She was set on payback for Vader the entire time. She didn't care about Obi Wan living or dying as long as she could get to Vader (with his clouded mind while obsessed with Obi wan).
I thought this was totally obvious.

tbf, this is a discussion platform, so if you continue to bring up a topic, it will be discussed

now tbc, I think the the anti-Reva stuff is more akin to anti Skylar White takes than anything else. And I think that dynamic is informative. We have a bunch of fans identify with Walt at the beginning so have natural antipathy fir Skylar- but then we get scene after scene showing that Walt is almost a complete yutz and Skylar is justified in every bit of anger she has - but certain fans can’t evolve from their initial Walt live even when the show’s creator makes it abundantly clear that Walt is the bad guy

So here we have you, a very intelligent guy, who missed a not very subtle catharsis bc you hate a character/performance- the suggestion is made to maybe investigate your snap judgements so you can enjoy the story more

Sorry for being pedantic
Skylar was not justified in cheating on Walt and that's the reason why I didn't like her at first but then she grew on me when she tried to help Walt in his meth dealings.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom